XLVII.) confrontation?

Third Person's POV

A gloomy afternoon it is indeed here in the sea. The cruise is sailing peacefully through the water. The air is thick, cold and sticky causing the area feel so boring and annoying at the same time.

The silence is too loud that it drives anyone insane if they're in this position. The sky is in a dark blue and grayish hue too, looking like it's going to rain soon.

Drop...

A dropplet of rain fell from the tip of his nose.

Drop...

Then twice, this time to his forehead.

Drop...

A drop of rain began getting thicker and thicker signalling it was gonna pour soon.

A dazzle of rain began occupying the cruise disturbing the silence that was present earlier.

As he looked up from the sky letting himself engulfed by the sensation of the weather is giving him.

His eyes became hooded until his head instinctively faced sideways blinded by a red dot poking into the middle of his eyes where the bridge above his nose is located.

BANG!

The bullet missed its target which created a massive chaos.

Lights inside the cruise began turning on and heavy footsteps, and weapons being loaded can be heard from where he's standing before.

"Quick! Load all the guns, they're on the other side of the cruise!" He hastily commanded to his hitmen as he prepared his own.

***

The shooting continued going back and forth until theres only few ones left in his cruise.

"Shit! How can you all be this stupid? All you had to do was aim and shoot!! Bunch of morons!" He exclaimed out of temper

The remaining hitmen said their apologies in unison to him. As their eyes go wide.

"You three have the nerve to look at me like that?! Fuck off sickos"

The hitmen were glued to their places as He realized they aren't looking at him, but behind him.

He slowly followed their gaze and he went pale as if he saw a ghost.

"Chanyeol my son."

---

Chanyeol's POV
I woke up feeling like my body is heavier than usual until I noticed the reason why, its because I'm tied on a stool.

I tried squirming in place but the rope is too tight.

I scanned the room and there's a faint light in the middle of the ceiling, barely working, the floor is infected by pests, and it is very small.

Suddenly, the door opened and three shadows of men came barging in.

As the man infront took the lead, I squinted my eyes to see his face properly.

It was Mr. Park

"So, I guess you know by now why we're here. Why you're here." He said with a distaste

"You had one vow Chanyeol, one vow. A promise, an intention, was it so hard to keep? Huh?!" He spat his venom at me as he grabbed my collar in anger.

"How dare you?!" He slapped the back of his palm across my cheek

"I even let you share what I give to my children, my family. We all treated you as our own family! You're such a disgrace!" He grabbed my hair harshly which felt like my scalp is being removed as he punch me real hard on the jaw.