XXI.) red wine = love

~ few days later ~

Chaeyoung's pov

Y/N didn't act up and she seem normal the following days after the incident. Our schedule for today isn't that packed and tight, just 2 interviews and then we'll call it a day.

We are currently hanging out in our living room together with Y/N. Jisoo and Jennie unnie are playing video games on the computer while me, Lisa and Y/N are watching kdrama in the television.

"Please baby?" I munch her left and right cheeks as I tell her to grab some food

"Baby, my ass is getting too comfortable in my seat, I can't stand up." She whispered against my hair

"Oh c'mon. I know you're hungry too." I whispered to her

"But babe..." She whined

"If you're gonna keep whining I won't reward you for tonight." I say crossing my arms out to her

She groaned as she sat up and obeyed my order.

"I love you jagi" I chuckled as she walk away

//

Y/N's pov
We finished our movie marathon about an hour now and they are currently preparing for their interview.

Unfrotunately, I couldn't come with them because they already have a lot of camera men and photographers in the studio they're going to.

So, I decided to just do the work left on my laptop to kill time while I wait for them to come back.

I'm editing the pictures and videos when a knock on my door was heard and I saw Rosé peeking in.

"We're gonna get going jagi, text me if somethings wrong okay?" She said running her hands on my shoulders as she kisses my temple since my back is turned to her.

She hugged my neck as she lays her chin on my shoulder and I held both of her hands since that's the only way I could hug her back.

"Yes I will baby, do well on your interview, I love you." I say giving her soft lips a peck

She prolonged the kiss and pulled away shortly

"You're not gonna make me go if you're giving me a kiss like that." She intoxicatedly said

I chuckled and stared at her for a bit longer than I thought until she spoke

"Be ready for tonight, I love you." She whispered in my ear as she kissed it softly walking away and disappearing behind the door.

I smirked to myself seeing how my girlfriend reacted to me giving me motivation to finish my work faster so that I don't have anything in mind for later; only her.

Someone's in the mood

//

There's a lot of time left for me to kill, so I've decided to go to a liquor shop and buy a red wine that has a humble amount for it's price, since Roseanne Park deserves all the finest things in life.

A fancy looking liquor shop has some neon lights infront of the wooden plate as it's background; Colonel, it says in cursive with a tint of red as its font color. I entered the store and it smelled like a garden full of grapes and honey, it smells too mature and reserve, just how I like it.

The man behind the counter recommended me their best seller 'Rivata Casa Rossa Rosso', he says it's perfect for a lovely dinner and for conversations full of adoration with your lover. He even led me to the basement of the shop where they ferment and make their wines and gave me a free taste, I don't really like the taste of wine but hearing their names and their stories behind them is what makes them worthy to be tasted. Another reason why I picked this was because it's name sounds a lot like Rosé's name. So I said thank you to the man and headed back to the Blackpink house.