XIII.) carpool♡

Sugar rush, anticipation, and adrenaline started kicking inside my body once I woke up. I stretched my body and happily got ready and went to buy some gifts for Rosé.

I went to a flower shop to buy her this bouquet.

It symbolizes my intentions to her, pure of love and purity and white being the favorite color of the woman that I love

It symbolizes my intentions to her, pure of love and purity and white being the favorite color of the woman that I love. I thanked the florist as I inhaled them grinning foolishly as I envisioned what will happen for today.

I placed the bouquet in the passenger seat and safely put a seatbelt around it. I entered the car and started plugging the flash drive Hanbin gave to me which contains the song I dedicate for her. Double checking if it's working and then humming into the tune of it while I drive around town going to their house since I slept to Jeongie's house last night.

I pulled over outside the blackpink house as I mentally prepared myself, lecturing all the words that I would say to her, practicing my speech and boosting my confidence by looking at the rearview mirror while asking 'who's the fairest of them all'. I mentally facepalmed myself seeing I look idiotically in love.

This is all your fault Roseanne.

//
Chaeyoung's pov
It's been 3 weeks since Y/N last spoke to me. We greet each other yes, but it has been a long time ever since we had a thoughtful conversation. I missed her touch, the way her lips linger on mine as she slowly pulls away leaving me dumbfounded and the ghost of her lips trailing off of mine. Ugh, I hate this, this whole thing is ddiving me insane. I want to be with her so bad. I'm getting frustrated because my birthday is tomorrow and I'm starting to feel like it would be just one of those birthday blues.

I hate this.

//

Third Person pov
The girls texted Y/N the signal as they both waited for the surprise. Roseanne kept on asking the girls what was wrong but neither one of them answered the poor girl.
They actually did a great job keeping their mouth shut.

Today is the day that Y/N is asking Chaeyoung those magical words and the 3 of them are excited as hell, as for Chaeyoung she just kept sulking and sulking, Jisoo, Lisa and Jennie are actually getting a bit worried for her because she might lose her mind one day.

They all gathered in the living room doing their usual routines, cellphones in their hands as they silently type away the enthusiasm building up.

They heard a car pulling up in the driveway as they silently gave each other knowing looks. Chaeyoung completely oblivious at what was about to come.

//

Chaeyoung's pov
"Go outside." I blinked my eyes a few times not believing my eyes as Y/N texted me.

"Chaeyoung-ah, what's with you?" Lisa asked snapping me back to reality

"Nothing." I replied to her