XXXIII.) quaint

The next morning

Lisa's pov
I was the first one to be awake in the morning which is weird. Where's Cheong-ah?

I decided to go to her room but as I tried to push her door, somethings blocking the way.

I pushed a little harder as I peeked seeing Rosé's body laying on her bedroom floor.

I now put a full force at my push to be able to enter her room. I crouched down and tap her shoulder a couple times.

"Cheong-ah!" I loudly called her.

She stiffly sat up from her position earlier.

"What? Did I fell asleep here?" She asked in a hoarse voice

"Yes! Now tell me what's wrong! This is very unlikely the Chaeng I know!" I exclaimed in a dramatic way

"Yah, calm down." She said while rubbing her eyes as she stood up walking towards her bed and sitting at the edge

I inhaled and put both my hands at my waist and glared at her.

"Now tell me what's wrong Roseanne." I firmly said

She let out an exasperated sigh

"We broke up." She flatly said

I furrowed my eyebrows at her as my eyes formed a thin line

"To whom though?" I half bantered at her earning a huff from Chaeyoung

"Y/N, pabo!" She exclaimed as she threw her back on the mattress

She then fell asleep and I decided to walk out of her room and talk to her later. Because grumpy Chaeyoung is not a happy Chaeyoung. And I have to wait 'til all the girls are awake.

//

Chaeyoung's pov
"We've been through a lot and I think she deserves this break up as much as I do." I finished telling them the whole story of me and Y/N breaking up.

It was hard to talk without making a crack in my voice but I had to, I had to let it all out in order for me to lift the weight off my shoulders.

They gave me harsh advices and even some words of wisdom. I'm very thankful to have them in my life and to release this negative energy bottling up inside me.

They never fail to give me reassurance in times like this.

"Just know that we're all family here. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten." Jisoo unnie said while rubbing my back to soothe me.

"This means a lot to me really. I love you guys so much." I cried a bit more and made them to do the group hug as they happily obliged.

Ot4 for life.

//

Your pov
"Do you know any parties being held today?" I called my friend One from my hometown. Him and I became best friends because our families are trusted business partners. So when they would hold a family gathering, our family is expected to be there without an invitation and vice versa.

We both share a sibling-like relationship with each other. We got along real quick because we also share the same interest in things, specially with women. Which made our bond stronger.

"Wait what? Y/N? Is this the Y/N of Mr. Kim?" He asked on the other line

"Yes, Jae-won of Mr. Jung." I rolled my eyes as I imitated him