XXXI.) red wine = destruction

Your pov
Vacation's over so now the work in the company is piled up and ample amount of effort is needed for it to be finished soon.

For the first day of my work after the vacation, I was assigned to take pictures in the fan signing event. The venue isn't that big and it isn't that small either, just enough to make it look like it's packed.

A lot of people came and the girls received the warmest welcome from their fans. You could visualize that the place was shiny and gleaming with hearts and sparkles because of the love that was spread throughout the venue.

Sana is with me today as we capture the moments of the girls and converse at the same time. As much as possible, I avoid opening up the topic regarding me and Chaeyoung. I wanted to actually hear her thoughts and what she has to say. So far, everything is going smoothly for the both of us.

"Hi, how are you?" Speaking of Chaeyoung, I heard her ask to a fan infront of her, as she beamed in adoration while interacting with a fan, you could basically see her eyes forming a heart.

The fan signing was going successfully and steadily until one fan asked my girlfriend a question which took me off guard.

"Omg Rosé you're so beautiful, are you and Chanyeol dating?" The fan giddily said, unaware of her surroundings that this isn't a fanfiction but a real life situation.

Rosé shifts in her seat getting a bit uncomfortable at the tension, glancing around to see if anyone heard the fan. It was painful to look at knowing the truth behind her actions, but the fan has no idea that her words made some huge impact not only to Rosé, but to me.

"Hi, thank you for coming" She chuckled the awkwardness away dodging the question

"Please sign this poster for me please." The fan spread out a poster of a Chanrose edit. Being the huge kpop sensation herself, she happily obliged for the oblivious fangirl to sign her poster.

After that interaction with a fan, her mood changed but I could not decipher if it was positive or negative. It felt like she became mushy but she's trying to conceal it making it look like that the reason behind her reaction was because of the blinks.

Shrugging the situation away, I decided to take a few more photos and decided to take an earlier break before the girls.

//

[Dressing Room]
The girls are fixing their make up while they're updating for their instagram posts.

I sat in the corner to scan the pictures and to delete the ones that are badly taken.

After few minutes, the room gradually became loud because of the active conversation between the staff and the girls. But somethings missing, that thick Australian accent is nowhere to be heard. So I looked up to scan the room to find Chaeyoung. Her eyes are glued to her phone as if she's ignoring the people around her.

That's weird. The Chaeyoung I know always tries her best to interact with people around her, it seemed sketchy to me. So I decided to get up, grab some water and to offer it to her, to see if she'll act up.

I gave the water bottle to the other members first to avioid any suspicions.

"You thirsty?" That sounded a little dirty but anyway. She looked up maybe hearing that my voice is familiar and she suddenly flipped her phone screen upside down for me to avoid what contains inside.

"O-oh, t-thank you just put it here." She coughed to avoid stuttering

I place the water bottle on top of the table infront of her as I prolonged our eye contact wanting to see and read if there's something. I could tell she's hiding something from me which made my stomach churn remembering that she and Chanyeol are a thing. A simple action made me sick.