XXIII.) uncertainty

~ time skip ~

Chaeyoung and I are together for almost a year now, and I couldn't be any happier. She made sure I was okay and healthy wherever I go and whatever I do. And I reciprocate the same thing to her. Tough times are normal to happen when you're in a relationship, but we promised each other not to give up when we face hardships along our journey.

As for my best friend Jeongyeon, we haven't spend any time together, I often saw her in the company when she would fetch Sana from work, or when she brings her some lunch or dinner but that's it, we either greet each other or pretend that we didn't see each other in the hallway. Though we still talk in our phones during our free time, but it's not the same anymore. I really miss her so much.

Now I wonder if she gathered any information regarding that Chanrose she's talking about, I don't know if I don't believe in it or I'm just too indenial. Am I a bad person for doubting Rosé's devotion to me? You really can't blame me since she's a well-known idol, so she can do whatever she wants, can date whoever she wants that she can proudly show off to the world, and that's just not me, I do not even fit in the criteria.

Damn, my train of thoughts is surely a mess, it started from me getting fuzzy about my relationship with Chaeng, and now my doubts won't leave me alone.

This is what Barcelona can do to your brain. Seeing the light hues of cream, beige, black and green around the place making it look like you're inside a history movie. Along those colors, it surely did something in my emotions, sad but not that sad, just sad enough to make you feel things and to ponder your thoughts.

The award show just ended a week before, so now we're here in Spain for a little vacation. Surprisingly, I got to come with them because the girls insisted to the manager and they saw how close they are to me so they gave me the permission to go with them.

Walking around the streets of Barcelona surely did exercised my mindset, because it's been more than an hour ever since I was walking and just contemplating literally about anything that interests my mind.

Seeing these places are making my artistic side be all giddy and excited so I took a photo and continued walking.

The picture held a sepia filter within itself, making me sad and warm on the insides. I sigh as I remembered what kind of person I am and how I'm not worthy of dating Rosé.

I walked away, sadly admiring the place and spent my time taking pictures and making them a little stories each.

I sat on a nearby bench infront of the beach as I wait for the sunset to arrive so I can capture its beauty.

As I wait, I examined the photos I took and mumbled words to make up a stories for each of them.

The sunset is finally creeping in making the sky look like an enormous cotton candy, I held my camera up and recorded the whole view. Faint orange and dark purple are colliding against each other up in the sky, making it look like a comfort for making it through the day, and then the color changed to royal blue and faint purple making it like a welcome for the night to finally come.