XXVII.) glazed eyes, empty heart

your scent is a sweet felony
this sad melody resembles you

--

Sana's pov

I am now inside a secluded coffee shop here in downtown LA. I am wearing a huge cap, sunglasses and a mask to make my face unrecognizable...not by the paparazzi, but Rosé. I even dyed my hair chestnut brown for this day, so that she won't recognize me from afar.

I choose to sit at the back booth in this place so that I could clearly see and capture their faces in front of me, I am a photographer for a reason.

I'm right, the guy she's on the phone with yesterday was Chanyeol. He's wearing a black longsleeves polo tucked in his black slacks, while Rosé wears a long black cardigan and white polo inside with jeans.

I'm holding a newspaper infront of me to cover my face, as I watch them, I secretly took ample amount of photos, enough as an evidence.

They seem so comfortable with each other, I wonder if she's been spending time with him behind Y/N's back for quite some time now.

Chanyeol put his palm on her face as Rosé was clearly swooning over his words, as she brushed her hands at the back of his palm sitting on their table, it made me want to throw up, men are disgusting.

I suddenly felt actually sick in my stomach because I decided to put myself into Y/N's shoes and how I would react if I see this. It hurt me so bad that I don't even know if I should continue doing this and tell her all the evidences I gathered, being cheated on is actually hard to recover from.

Seeing them like this made me feel really bad for Y/N.

She stood up and went to the bathroom and that's when I decided to leave the place.

I removed my hat and sunglasses as I view the photos from earlier, I felt a little disturbed and angry. Y/N doesn't deserve to be treated like this.

I walked back onto our hotel and I decided to sleep since I haven't had any this past few days.

I hope this would be the last proof she sees and actually believes before it gets worse

//

Your pov
I was nervous last night, so nervous I haven't had enough sleep. And now I'm in the kitchen wanting to eat something since I'm starving but remembering Sana's word made me anxious again that I began pacing back and forth waiting for her message.

I kept on looking at my phone for any messages from her but none.

"You're making me dizzy, stop that." Jeongyeon said seeing me very anxious

"I can't help it Jeongie." I truthfully tell her

She came closer to where I'm at and placed both of her hands on my shoulder to make me stop.

"Y/N Look, no matter what happen, no matter what you will be seeing later, promise me to be strong okay? It's okay to cry, it's okay to be angry, I'll gladly offer some of my stuff for you to break, just for you to release your anger. Once you finally let it all out, promise me to keep moving forward okay?" She said looking deep into my eyes, I've never seen her so firm yet calm and it did made me relax for a bit.

My muscles are now relaxed as I nodded at her not being able to form my words.

"You're the strongest woman I know, so please don't make heartbreak as a hindrance. It's okay to be broken, what's not okay is to stay broken forever." She said clutching my shoulders firmly for comfort

"Okay." Is all I could say as I gulped my now dried throat

"Let's eat, I know you're starving." She invited me.