hand placement (BTS, Hyung Line)

Namjoon 🙄💦

"Namjoon I'm not doing this with you right now

"Namjoon I'm not doing this with you right now." Y/n walked past her boyfriend as they got into a verbal altercation. "No, we're going to talk about this. What are you so jealous for?" he asked, confused as ever.

"Why are you so blind, Kim Namjoon?! She was clearly all over you and it pisses me off that you don't fucking see it." "Baby-" "No, get away from me." she spoke as she took off her pearls.

"Baby..." Namjoon bites his lip as she sat down at her vanity. "Just leave me alone." she took off her lashes and wiped her face free of makeup. "Namjoon, what the fuck do you-" she gasps as his hand rested on her neck.

"You're so cute when you're mad." she scoffed, trying not to break as his fingertips wrapped around her neck. "You know that I don't pay attention to other girls. You're all I want and you're the only person I love. I can't lose you. Do you understand that?"

"Yes." she responds. "Now come here." she stood up and walked over to him, who was sitting on the bed. "Let me reassure you that I'm yours."

Jin💕😌

"Jin Jin!" Y/n called out to her husband, who was playing a game in the living room

"Jin Jin!" Y/n called out to her husband, who was playing a game in the living room. "Yes?" "Come here." Jin paused his game as  he made his way to the kitchen.

"Try this." he took a sip from the wooden spoon, smiling as he moaned at the taste. "This is delicious, jagi. Is it done yet?" "Almost." she nods her head and pecks his lips.

He was about to leave when her hand wrapped around his neck. "Wait!" she bites her lips. Jin loved to be choked and she knew this. "Yes?" she was gazing at his lips as he spoke.

She pulled him close, pressing her lips against his. Her hands grabbed his hair as his traveled up and down her waist. "You're so hot, babe." she mumbled. "I know." he smirks.

Jin lifted her bridal style, kissing her again as he walked over to the couch. He laid her down, throwing the both of their shirts on the wooden floor.

Yoongi😏😏

Yoongi grins as Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck. "How's the production coming along?" "It's hard but thanks again for being here. I'm sorry that i-" "Stop it. I'm going to be here for you. If it motivates you, then I'll be here whenever you want me to."

Yoongi had invited her to the studio because it's been a few months since he's produced a mixtape. He wanted this one to be more... Sensual. "That would be nice thank you."

He looked back at his girlfriend checking her out. Her shirt hugged her hips and breast, showing her Mary Jane belly ring. Her ripped denim shorts gave Yoongi perfect few of her legs and thighs. Her dark chocolate skin glowed thanks to her coconut scented lotion.

"Baby..." "Yes baby?" she looked up from her book. "Come next to me. I want look at you." she blushes but walked beside him. "What's wrong? You need--Oooh." she exclaimed as his soft hand landed on her ass.

He pulled her down into his lap so that she was facing him, both hands groping her bottom. "This feels nice." she sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes playfully. They stayed like that for a while, one hand on her ass and the other writing down on his notepad.

Hoseok👀😈

Hoseok pulled the collar of his shirt repeatedly, wanting to stop the heat rushing throughout his body as he watched his best friend Y/n preform.

Y/n was a stripper at a famous club and he supported her job even though he secretly hated when she went there. He dreaded the thought of dirty men touching her body.

She didn't want to work there but she had to pay for college. She was a junior and she needed the education so she could earn a degree in Music.

Hoseok walked up to the stage where she was, motioning her to come to him with his pointer finger. She gulps but she walked down the steps as he sat down. "What is it?" "I want a dance."

"From.... Me?" he nods, patting his lap. She nearly melted as he watched her move her body to the music in the stereo. Climbing into his lap, she unintentionally grinded on his crotch and it made Hoseok feel... Hungry.

He couldn't stop his hands from grasping her hips. The security was about to say something but Y/n stopped him. "I know him... He's fine." they were hesitant but they left anyway.

"Show me what you can do, Y/stripper/Name. I know you can do more than this." she smirks, getting up and leading him to a private room in the back of the club.