savior (Taehyung)

Part 3

It's been 3 years.

3 long years since she finally kissed the love of her life goodbye.

She's returned to the kingdom of Kim after traveling abroad and furthering her education. Y/n wasn't one to sit down and wanted to better herself mentally and physically.

"Knock knock." Sicily turned around, dropping her buckets. "Oh no." Y/n rushed and picked them up, helping her clean the water. Before she spoke, she felt a burning sensation on her cheek.

"You can't just leave and come back like nothing happened." Y/n was in shock, holding her face. Soon she was embraced. Sicily wrapped her arms around her. "I'm so sorry."  Sicily shakes her head. "I missed you so much."

She was just happy to see her best friend. Y/n had beautiful dreads that were down to her back and beautiful clothes. "Let me get back into my clothes. I want to surprise the king and queen." Sicily just nodded, tying a scarf around the woman's locs.

...

Y/n was welcomed by the maids and guards surrounding the palace. She was nervous as they opened the palace door. "Okay." she takes a deep breath and walked in.

As she made her way into the royal court, she noticed that the king was pale and sick. "Your highness." He glanced up, surprised to say the least. She quickly ran to his side and handed him medication and some water. "Is that really you, Y/n?" she nodded and smiled, hugging the king.

"Honey, what is the meaning of this?" The maid instantly jumped, shocking the queen. "Y/n! Darling!" she ran over and embraced her as well. The Queen looked different, hair cut but still beautiful.

"You're back! And you look marvelous." The royal gave many compliments. "I'm no match when it comes to your beauty my queen."

As they all began to catch up,

PRINCE TAEHYUNG HAS REQUESTED TO SEE YOU.

"bring him to me." The queen decided to pull me away so that he doesn't see me. "Son!" "Father are you alright? You look sick." Taehyung voice was deeper than when they last seen each other.

"I'm actually better. The medicine was working and I've gotten to see someone that made my day. Someone other than your mother of course." the queen shakes her head, blushing.

"Come out dear." Y/n was hesitant, but made her appearance. "Greetings, your excellency."

Taehyung froze. His eyes were wide, mouth ajar. "It's been a long time, My prince." he gulps, backing away and running out.

"Oh..." She bites her lip. "Follow him." the king ushered, and so she followed.

...

"Prince Taehyung!" she called out as she stopped, put of breath and tired of her chest hitting her in the face.

As she looked behind a tree, she felt a force push her and she falls down to the grass. "Well that's a welcome I didn't think I'd receive." "3 years! 3 years?! Why come back now?"

"I made a promise. And I always keep my promises, you know that Taehyung." "Then why didn't you come back sooner!?" he yells, gaze never leaving. As she tried to get up, his hands blocked her body.

"Do you realize how bad I missed you?!" Y/n blushed, thanking heavens for her dark skin. "I thought about you every day."

"I sent letters!" Y/n called out. "I wrote you everyday for a year, but you never responded so I stopped, thinking that you hated me." "You.... wrote me letters?" his voice softened and he fell next to her.

Pulling a letter that she saved, she laid it on his lap. "I never stopped thinking about you." she stood up, dusting off her clothing from dirt. "It's embarrassing. Why write to someone who didn't even care to see you at all?" she mumbled the last bit, but he still heard it.

"It was good seeing you, your highness." she bowed and began walking forward. "Come back here." she ignored him. "Don't make me do this.." She still ignored him and she was further away. "Y/n, I command you to come here!!"

She cursed, turning around. He finally got a good look at her. He noticed her long hair, her posture, everything. "You have some nerve, commanding me to do anything!!! I should honestly talk down upon you since you have the balls-" Taehyung grabbed the back of her neck and pressed his lips onto hers.

He wouldn't let her push him away. He didn't want to lose her again. His kisses were filled want, passion, and despair. He wanted her to feel how bad he needed her.

Once her arms wrapped around his neck, he pinned her against the tree, lifting her leg and ripping her stockings. Taehyung used one hand to undo his pants, the other gripping her.

Gasping as he entered her, his teeth bit into her neck as he marked her. His thrusts were rough and hard. Moans loud but he didn't care, he wanted them to hear. Her legs wrapped around his waist and they soon came undone.

Out of breath and in public, they hurried and made themselves presentable. Taehyung looked at Y/n, chuckling. Soon they were both laughing, ending with Taehyung wrapping his arms around her.

"I really missed you."