when they catch you singing (ateez; maknae line)

San

Y/n never liked the thought of partying

Y/n never liked the thought of partying. It's highly dangerous and you can never trust whoever gives you a drink. "I'm ready to go." She complains to her friend Tisha. "We just got here. You need to let loose." "No, you just need to tighten up." She mumbled as she gagged at the fact that Tisha began making out with her you for the night.

"I am really getting tired of taking care of your drunk ass." She rolled her eyes, moving as they laid down onto the spot where she sat. "Ya nasties." She muttered to herself as she ducked and dodged the dancing crowd of people.

"Finally some water.." She grabbed the bottle, making sure it's not too bubbly. Taking a sip, it was a normal bottle. "Okay." She smiles in relief. "You're a weird one." Turning around, she rolls her eyes playfully.

San is the one who invited her to the alcohol scented, half naked fuck fest. But, their relationship isn't as normal as you see it is.

"Oh, haha." She says in a sarcastic tone as she gives the man a hug. "You're lucky I even showed up, I hate parties." "What's wrong with a-" EVERYTHING!" She answered bluntly.

It's San's turn to roll his eyes and it makes her laugh. As the dj transitioned into another song. The instrumental instantly makes her smile.

I don't dance, don't ask, I don't need a boyfriend
So you can go back, please enjoy your party
I'll be here, somewhere in the corner under clouds of marijuana
With this boy who's hollering I can hardly hear
Over this music I don't listen to and I don't wanna get with you
So tell my friends that I'll be over here

[ here ~ Alessia Cara]

He couldn't stop the smile growing on his face as he watched her loosen up and relax. "You want to get out of here?" San talked over the music. "You gonna help me get Tisha?" San sighed out in annoyance. "You know she can't handle her liquor, Y/n!" "She's the reason I'm here!"

As they walked over to where the couch was, they noticed that she's missing.

"Oh fuck!" They mumbled as they split up to find her.

Mingi