audition

Y/n stood outside of Big Hit Entertainment

Y/n stood outside of Big Hit Entertainment. Zipping up her jacket and  taking a deep breath, she  puts on a mask and walked in. Though she was a woman, she was determined to get signed.

She states her last and first name to the clerk and she hands her a sticker. "#425?" she read and walked into the waiting room.

There were many talented people, even some of her skin tone. She sat in an empty seat that wasn't that far from the audition room.

"You're very pretty." she turned to see a boy. He was taller than her, wearing an outfit filled with many colors. "Urm... Thank you." she bowed her head. "You don't mind being called that?" "I mean, it's not an insult." she shrugged. "Men can be pretty too."

He loved that mindset. Numbers were being called and her and the boy had a long conversation. Once her number was finally called, she bowed to the unknown boy and walked into the audition room.

"and what song are you planning to do?" the judges looked infuriated and tired. "Still With You." Y/n grabbed the microphone, much to the surprise of the judges.

*cue the music*

Hitman Bang had just walked into the room as she was in the middle of the song.

It was a surprise but she couldn't let that affect her performance.

eonjejjeumilkka
dasi geudael majuhandamyeon
nuneul bogo malhallaeyo
bogo sipeosseoyo

hwangholhaessdeon gieok soge
na hollo chumeul chwodo biga naerijanha
i angaega geothil ttaejjeum
jeojeun ballo dallyeogal ge
geuttae nal jabajwo

nal baraboneun huimihan miso dwipyeone
areumdaun borasbicceul geuryeobollaeyo
seoro balgeoreumi an majeul sudo issjiman
geudaewa hamkke i gireul geotgo sipeoyo
Still With You

She felt her heart drop as she finished, bowing to the judges. "Thank you." "Hey wait!" she stops in her tracks. "You're not a boy..."

Taking her hat off to reveal her medium sized fro, unzipping her jacket, and her mask to reveal her pretty plump lips. "I'm a girl. Though it wasn't right to be dishonest, it isn't fair to those who want to chance. I realize that not everyone can get what they want in this world but I worked hard to get here and I'll be damned to be finished just because of a rejection from you."

Tying her jacket around her waist and placing her hat in her black backpack, she bid everyone farewell before walking out of the audition room. All eyes were on her.

"That was a woman." she waved and took off the sticker and placed it inside of her bag as well. "Wait!" The man she was talking to came to her side. "How did it go?" "You're not mad that I'm a girl?" "I knew you were a girl. I just didn't care. Everyone deserves a chance."

"I'm Y/n. I wish you luck." she takes her hand out and he shakes it. "Thank you." Y/n walked out of the building.

"I'm Jungkook."