"annoying" :'(

Sejeong shakes her head as she cuddled with her best friend for the day

Sejeong shakes her head as she cuddled with her best friend for the day. Y/n was on her period and she would want affection and attention for long periods of time.

"Can you go get me my ice cream?" Y/n asked politely. "It's literally right next to you." Sejeong pointed out as it stood on top of her dresser. "Oh.... I can't reach it."

Sejeong sucks her teeth, leaning up and shoving the treat in her hand. "Thank you." she smiles, taking a spoonful into her mouth as they watched 'Boys Over Flowers.'

"Can we watch something else??" Y/n complains, causing Sejeong to roll her eyes and she turns the channel. "I don't like Doni and Coni. They're assholes!" she ranted.

The channel is switched again. "You're not even trying!!" Sejeong has had enough and she snaps. "Well then change it yourself! Do something for once and stop being so damn clingy  to me all the damn time. I get that you're in pain but you're really pushing my buttons. It's annoying to listen to you bitch and moan about EVERY SINGLE THING."

Shoving the remote in her hand, Sejeong grabbed her shoes and left the room. The poor girl was alone, in shock at the way she was told off... But it most of all hurt her feelings.

....

A week passes and Y/n didn't contact Sejeong at all. She figured that they wanted their space so that's what she gave her.

She's never the one to be dependent on others like Sejeong, but she looked to her so much it pushed her friend away from her. The thought alone broke her heart.

Sejeong, on the other hand, felt like manure since the altercation. "I shouldn't have said that to Y/n. She was bugging me but I really didn't have to say it like that."

Picking up the keys, Sejeong knew what she had to do.

As Y/n typed on her computer, her front door opened and closed. She wasn't scared though, she gave her best friend a key.

The bedroom door opened, revealing an upset Sejeong. Y/n takes a glance before returning to her activity.

"I shouldn't -" Sejeong began but was interrupted.

"No. You were right. I was too clingy. I'm sorry. I won't do that anymore." Sejeong shook her head, her hand gently grabbing her chin. "Look at me."

"Don't do that..." "Just look at me." Sejeong pleaded, Y/n finally giving in. "It was my fault. I shouldn't have taken my frustration out on you. I'm so sorry that I hurt your feelings."

Tearing up, Y/n pulled her friend in for a hug. Sejeong wrapped her arms around her shoulders, holding her head.