waiting (Austin Mahone)

(rated r)

(rated r)

Y/n was laughing her head off at the people she called friends. "You cannot remix I believe I can fly, baby." "But, it's better when you do it that way." Looking around the room, she makes eye contact with her best friend, Austin.

She smiled, walking over to him and placed a kiss onto his cheek. "Did you manage to write anything?" "Somewhat. It's stressful. I know what I want to write about but when pen hits paper, it's a mess." she felt bad, wrapping her arms around his torso and laying her head on his chest.

"It's okay. There's going to be days like that. But you're gonna get through this. I know you will." he smiled, pressing his lips on her temple. She smiles, her pearly whites catching his eye.

"Y/n! Come back here. We didn't finish!" "I'm coming!" Turning back to Austin, she nervously chuckles. "I'll come to your room later." "I'll be waiting." he muttered, his touch lingering on her waist before letting her go.

...

Hearing a knock on his room door, Austin grabbed his towel and slings it over his shoulder. "Hey you." he smiled. Y/n bites her lip as she stared at his body. "Hi."

As he let her in the house, he sneakily wrapped his arms around her waist. "Austin you're sweaty." she whines. "Oh hush, you love my hugs." "Well, I can't deny that."

He turns her body around to face him and she wraps her arms around his waist. Pressing her lips against his, she pulls his hands down to her ass, smiling as he gave a hard grip. Austin smirked as he earned a light moan from the beautiful girl, pinning her against the wall.

As their tongues fought for dominance, his hands slid down inside her sweatpants. "So wet...." He then thrusts his middle and ring finger inside of her, earning a gasp. "That feels good? Hmm?"

"Yes.." "Yes what?" "Yes daddy." she whimpered as his fingers moved so achingly slow. "Daddy, go faster please!" "Good girl." Austin moves his fingers in a faster pace, so close to hitting her spot that she was practically begging for him to go deeper.

"Is that it? Hmm? You want me to go harder?" "Please daddy? Please go harder?" she begged, eyes rolling to the back of her head as he fulfilled her wish. "Fuck, Austin!" his hand found its place on her neck and he instantly began to kiss on her lips to silence her beautiful cries.

"I'm - I'm gonna -" her legs were wobbling at this point, back arching as he fingered her against his wall. "We will do a countdown. Cum before I reach 0 and you're being punished? Okay?" she wanted to complain but he would punish her for that to, so she nodded.

"10......9........8......7...." he pulls her pants down, pulling his length from his boxers as her eyes were shut from all the intense pleasure. "6...5...4...3...2..." the both let out a moan as he slid inside of her. "Oh yeah, daddy!" she moaned as he lifted her up, thrusting upwards.

The sounds of wet slapping and moans were loud that his neighbors would be able to hear it. "You like that baby girl?" she nodded, nails scratching deep into his back. "You've been needy for daddy's cock, haven't you?"

"Yes! Yes I have! It feels so good!" her embarrassment was shown but you couldn't tell because of her melanin cheeks. She was making such lewd remarks, but it was all for the man she craved.

Turning her around, he slid inside her again and began fucking her against the wall. Austin wanted to give her pleasure to the point that walking isn't even considered to be an option. "Daddy's close, baby girl. Finger that pretty ckit of yours." She does exactly what she says, making the pleasure that more overwhelming.

"Daddy I'm gonna cum." "Cum baby." They both let out a moan as his seed fillled her hole and her cream coating his member. "You're on the pill?" "IUD." she answered, hissing as he pulled out of her. "Look at that. Daddy's come spilling all out of you. Such a filthy whore." she loved when he degraded her, it turned her on even more.

"Thank you daddy." she said, turning around to face him, surprised as he softly placed his lips on hers. His plump lips moved slowly on hers, her eyes closing as she kissed back. Austin pulls away, pressing his head against hers.

"Would you be mine?"