beach (Charles Melton)

Charles💧

"Come on guys, you need to hurry up

"Come on guys, you need to hurry up." Charles yelled out to the two girls. "Be patient. Girls take long because they want to be pretty-" Shawn was interrupted by Camila Cabello, his girlfriend.

"or because we want to look sexy for us." Camila said as she walked out of her shared room. "We don't need your approval. It's just a bonus point for us. "You look beautiful." Shawn gushed, making Camila smile.

"I know but thanks for telling me

"I know but thanks for telling me." She sat on his lap. "Y/n, come on baby girl. We can't wait forever." "Girl, I'm coming." She joked, walking out of the room she and Camila shared.

Charles swallowed his spit harshly at the sight of her. The bronze and green went well with her melanin.

 The bronze and green went well with her melanin

"Now let's go." She spoke, walking out before everyone else. "That's why she's my friend." Camila smirks and follows suite.

"Yo, you have to tell her! I can't keep your secret anymore, Melton." "I'll tell her, Mendes. It's going to be hard to though." He sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "You should've thought about that. Now hurry and face the music." Shawn stated as he pushed Charles out of the condo.

__________________________________

Y/n sat in the sand with Shawn while Camila and Charles left to get drinks. "So how are you and lover boy?" Y/n was hesitant to answer. "We're....fine." Shawn notices this instantly.

"What's wrong?" "He's been cheating." She admitted. "How'd you find out?" "It wasn't that hard. Constant messages and calls from his 'boss' calling him on set. He's such an amazing actor, but he couldn't fool me."

Shawn was genuinely shocked that she knew. "You must have known as well. I can tell by the look on your face.... though I want to scream at you, I won't. Because I know the type of person you are. You wouldn't want him to do this to me." "Not at all, never." He spoke instantly.

Y/n looks over her shoulder and scoffed, looking to the sky in anger. Charles was with his co-host, Camila Mendes. Shawn notices the look on her face and instantly looks behind him, fists balling up as he looked at the sight.

"Ill be back." "Don't go. I got something for his ass." Y/n grabs his car keys. Cabello ran over to the both of us but she had told them what they had already knew. "Grab the Coronas. "

Y/n headed straight towards the couple at the bar. "Well, well, well. If it isn't the pimp and his low down whore." Charles jumped as Y/n popped up behind him. "Baby... I." "Don't 'baby' me! Clearly you have one already. " His side piece smirked as if she had actually done something.

"Good luck getting home

"Good luck getting home." Y/n smirked, dropping his keys into his cup of rum. Charles couldn't deny the fact that he deserved it. Y/n turned her back to him but surprised him with a slap to the face.

"I would beat the shit out of you too, but he was the one that couldn't keep his dick between his legs. Hope you have fun tasting my pussy on his lips every time you kiss him." The grin on her face disappeared and was replaced with anger.

Y/n walked off with her crew, smirking as she heard high pitched squeals fading into the background.