stay

Outline :

Whenever someone is going through something, you always have family and friends. Or both.

Sometimes, they don't have both.

Whether it's out of reach or lost... They have just one.

The life of a celebrity is very toxic and difficult.

They just need that one to have their back.

And they don't realize that they have that person.

Unless it's right in their face.

And when that happens, they treasure it... For the rest of their life

____________________________________

Samuel gave a small fake smile to the continuous flashing lights for the 12th time that night

Samuel gave a small fake smile to the continuous flashing lights for the 12th time that night. He was signing autographs for fans he loved and adored but the continuous photography from papparazi gave him headaches.

"Are you okay?" asked one fan who notched his frown. "Of course. Are you alright?" he didn't want her to know how much he was suffering. "You're strong." she suddenly commented. "It's okay to not be okay, Sam. Sometimes life is overwhelming." Samuel didn't know how to process this.

"How?" "I understand you." she simply said, hands grabbing his face. "It's okay. You're doing so well. Don't rush to be back in the spotlight because of us, reporters, none of it. Take time." she wiped his sudden tears free.

He grabbed her hands before she could remove them and pressed a kiss on each of them. "Thank you." he muttered, voice wavering. "What's your name?" "Y/n." she answered, smiling at his face.

"Well Y/n, can we be friends?" She nods, giving him a hug that was well needed.