ride of feels (BTS, Jungkook Ft. Bobby Of IKON )

Outline:

Jungkook Jeon.

An arrogant jerk. But he's a cute, arrogant jerk. Simple things like a simple touch can put you in a euphoric state.

But, he's constantly in and out of girls.

Figuratively and often literally..

This is why you stopped looking for anything further than a friendship with him.

As the tables soon turn, he begins to miss your attention.

___________________________________

Jungkook had his arm around another woman. He just got out of a relationship not even a few weeks ago. "He sure moves on fast." Hoseok comments.

"My friend's a lady's man. Let him be." the statement catching the boys off guard. "Yes I like him..." she pauses.

"No. I don't like him. Not anymore." she sighs, drinking a sip of her orange juice and standing up. Looking out the window, she smiles at who she sees.

'Come in.' she mouths to them. "Oh, Bobby!" Namjoon daps him up. "My Y/n. It's been a minute." she shyly smiles at him, and they share a hug. A very long hug.

"Ahem!" she let go and began blushing as the boys began teasing her. "I see you guys have met before." Yoongi smirks at them as they sat down. "Bobby and I have a history, yeah." she confessed.

They a began having a conversation, Bobby occasionally taking food for her plate. Jungkook daps up his friend before getting up to leave, turning to see Y/n on her phone.

Bobby snatches her phone, making her cut her eyes to him. She tried to retrieve it back but he was tall. Getting up from her seat, she jumps to get it back. The playful fight led her to fall on top of him, Bobby using one hand to hold her waist. "Thank you." she quickly grabs the phone.

As she looked to the boys, they were giving her a questionable look. 'We're talking about this later.' mouthed Hoseok, Jimim nodding in agreement. "Ahem!" Jungkook coughs to catch their attention. The boys greeted him of course, but once he turned to Y/n, she just nods at him.

"How's lucky #17?" she asked, making Bobby choke on his drink. Patting his back, she finally looks at Jungkook. The way he looks at her isn't the same. "Don't call her that. And it's going well." He got defensive, earning a small smirk from Y/n.

"And my theory has been proven." Grabbing her bag, she bids the boys farewell. "Ima go check on her." He told them, following her outside.

"What's up with her today?" Jin questions, not liking how quickly she switched sides. Jungkook furrows his brows as he watched the two. "What are they talking about?"

"What's going on? I thought you liked this dude." "I liked  the boy. That's past tense. I don't like him anymore." Bobby looked at her, noticing her glossy eyes. "Come here." he motions, opening his arms. "I'm fine." she lies, making him suck his teeth. He then grabbed her shoulders and pulled her into his arms.

"It's okay. You don't have to act like this anymore. You don't have to act differently because he doesn't see who you are. That's not the girl I know." he cooed, rubbing her back. Pulling away, he gently used his thumb to wipe her face. "Come on." he turns around and kneels on the floor. "Get on my back."

Not having the energy to protest, she wraps her arms around his neck. He grabs her legs and lifts her up. She looked inside the Cafe, noticing the boys looking at her. They looked at her sadly as they noticed her bloodshot eyes. Waving goodbye, he began walking away.

____________________________________

Hey guys. This one's shorter than I wanted it to be but the next part will be coming. I promise. As soon as I got the idea I began writing and I didn't want to lose that motivation for writing this. It's a bit sloppy but I hope you enjoy it.