quality time (b.i)

"What was it like to work with Lee Hi again?" Y/n questioned, smiling as he lifted his younger sister onto his shoulders. "Honestly, it was amazing. With everything that's going on now," he sighs. "I just really wanted to work with her again."

With his  departure of the band IKON and the departure of YG, not that she liked the company anyways, he's been down for a while. She loathed Han Seo-Hee and Yang Hyun-Suk altogether.

"How about we go look at the castle?" Y/n asked Han-byul, Hanbin's little sister. "Okay, let's go?"

They both walked toward the gate blocking the stream and stared at the beautiful view. "Isn't it beautiful?" Y/n asked, looking at Han-byul as she nodded furiously. "Very." Hanbin replied as he gazed at Y/n.

"I love it here!" Giggling at her cuteness, she turned back to look at the castle. Hanbin smiled, he loved that his best friend and sister were getting along.

This day couldn't get better for him.

.

Looking in the backseat, both Y/n and Han-byul were fast asleep. She held his sister in her arms as if she was her own and he adored that.

Parking the car in front of his mom's house, he took off his seat belt and took the small girl. Waking up, Y/n realized who it was and calmed down. "Bye Byul." she whispered, kissing her forehead.

Hanbin talked with his parents for a while before he gave them a hug. Y/n waved to his mother and Hanbin got into the car. Crawling into the front seat, he backed out and drove away.

"Did you have fun today?" Hanbin asked, making sure that she had a good time as well. "I had an amazing time." Y/n nodded, grinning from ear to ear.

His left hand was on the wheel and the other was free. She bit her lip nervously before taking the chance and locking her fingers with his.

He holds back a grin as he caressed her soft hand. He couldn't help but think how cute she was for being shy. After some time, he pulled up to her house.

"See you later, Hanbin." she spoke, leaning in to give him a kiss on the cheek. Hanbin turned his head, her lips pressing against his. Grabbing her cheek, he deepened the kiss.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow." he whispered, running his thumb on her cheek. She nodded as a response before she kissed him again and got out of the car.

.

It's currently 2 in the morning.

He heard a knock on his front door and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. Looking in the peephole, he signed in relief.

"What are you doing here?" he said as he opened the door, not expecting for lips to cut off his question. Y/n held his face in her hands, one of her arms moving to his shoulder.

Kicking the door closed, Hanbin grabbed her by the ass and pulled her upwards. She wrapped her legs around his waist out of instinct and pulled away.

"Uh, uh, come here." he mumbled before kissing her once more.

He laid her on the bed, pulling away and unzipping her jacket. She was shirtless, which aroused him even more as he began and kiss and leave little bites on her breasts.

With each bite, her moans grew louder. His hand teacher her mouth, leading to her sucking on his thumb. "You little slut." he smirked, sticking his tongue in her mouth as they french kissed.

________________________________

This imagine was for Peachteaandfries

I hope you enjoyed it. I tried my best❤️