we're not dating(Kim Taehyung)

Taehyung sighed as he walked to the bedroom for the third time again that morning

Taehyung sighed as he walked to the bedroom for the third time again that morning. "Y/NNNNN, WAKE UP!!!" he whined, flopping hard on her back. "Owwwwwwww."

Y/n turned her body to face Taehyung, lips pouted. "I was enjoying my slumber, you know?" He chuckles, laying his head on her chest.

"Sorry but you have to get up. It's 2 pm!!" She gasped and was about to sit up but he laid her down again. "What are you doing? I have to-" "You have nice pillows." He said, referring to her chest.

"Boy..." She finally managed to get up. "I need to get ready for the day." He sighed and laid back down, very impatient.

After a quick shower, she quickly found a casual outfit to throw on without taking too much time: a red stripe crop top with a skirt.

"Alright, I'm done

"Alright, I'm done." She yelled out after buckling her heel. " Come on!" She walked out quickly and headed for the door when a hand stopped her.

Taehyung takes a good look at her, soon giving his approval. She grabs his hand and they walked out the door.

~~~

They soon met up with the rest of the boys at their shared home. They were eating what Jin and drinking a bit of soju.

Taehyung, drunk, laid on top of Y/n, while she watched the television. Jimin turned  around, raising his eyebrows at the two of them. "Are you guys-?" "No." They both said, calmly.

"He's like a teddy bear." "She has big pillows on her." She sucks her teeth, slapping Taehyung lightly on his head. "Sureeee." Jimin replied, making a mental note to keep an eye on them.

Taehyung felt his eyes close as her hand ran through his hair. She felt her heart jump as his face, more specifically his lips, moved closer to her neck.

Sure they've been close, but not in this way. She sits up a little bit, nearly letting out a yelp as he gripped her body. "hajima." He muttered, planting a kiss on her neck. He felt how soft her skin was against his lips and began kissing her neck again.

Taehyung was a whole new person when he's under the influence. She awkwardly chuckles and pushed the intoxicated boyon the other side of the couch. She then moves on the floor with Jimin.

"You alright?" Jimin whispered, looking down at Y/n, who now has a red face. "Ye-yeah." She stuttered, looking at Taehyung. "I just need to... yeah." She walked to the bathroom and slammed the door.  Thhe loud noise woke the poor boy up.

"What's up with Y/n?" Jimin asked  Taehyung whilst sitting next to him. Tae remained silent for a while. Rising from his seat, he just looks at the guys, who are now staring at him."I'm going to bed."

They all, except for Jimin, said goodnight to him and resumed their activities.

Just as she walked out of the bathroom, Taehyung appeared right in front of her. "What?" She muttered. Taehyung said nothing, grabbing her hand and dragging her into his room. Quietly closing the door, he grabbed her gently by the jaw and pressed his lips against hers.

Maybe they aren't just friends....