jealousy (Taehyung and Diamond White)

Outline:

You, Diamond, and Taehyung are in a poly relationship.

It's blissful and sweet.

But it is beginning to feel like they wants to spend more time with each other than you. And it starts to hurt when they leave you out.

But you don't know how to express it. And it continues to happen.

You just snapped.

(this is Diamond)

____________________________________

Taehyung wraps his arms around both of his ladies, wanting to feel loved after a stressful day at work. "You want a drink?" Diamond asks, earning a nod in response. Y/n began to massage his shoulders, earning a groan in response.

"Sorry baby." "No, no, that's the perfect spot. You're doing fine baby." she gives him a kiss on the back of his neck and continued to let her hands do the magic. Diamond hands him his water and lays her body onto his legs.

"You always know how to take care of us." Diamond smiles, making Y/n blush. "I got to be able to take care of those I love." Y/n pecks Diamond on the lips, following suite with Taehyung.

"Can you sing for me, Diamond?" Taehyung suddenly asks and she does just that. Humming to a random tune she came up with on her own, she locks fingers with Taehyung. "You can stop now." Y/n moves her hands and sits on the end as Diamond took the space that she was in.

"Want a blanket?" "No thank you." He rushed, not wanting to interrupt his lady. "okay.." she nods, leaving the area for her own peace.

...

They're out at the movie theater, enjoying another hit from Marvel. As Y/n leans onto Taehyung, his shoulder was out of reach. Turning, she sees her catering to Diamond as if she was what her name said she was.

Biting the inside of her cheek, she snatched the icee from the cup holder and sipped it while eating her own popcorn. "Baby?" Y/n just continues to watch the movie. Feeling a tap, she glares at Taehyung. "What?" she whispers. "Can I have some popcorn?"

She shoves the container into his hands and moved to another seat with her drink. "Baby?" she just hands Diamond the drink and gathers her purse and snacks.

"Where you going?" "Why do you care?" she fires back, snatching her hand and leaving. "Y/n!" they whispered, earning a loud 'shh!' from their person behind them.

...

"Hey!" Y/n was walking down the street, steam blowing out of her ears and eyes beginning to gloss. "What?" Y/n turned around, breathing heavily. "Why can't you just leave me alone?!" she snapped, making the both of jump.

She takes a final sip of her cup and throws it into the nearby trash bin. "What's wrong?" Diamond was concerned but oblivious to how their actions were hurting her. "Stop asking me that. You'll continue to do it anyways." "Baby get in the car."

They were driving slowly while Y/n was on the street. "No. I'm not going to sit anywhere near the both of you right now. I don't want to." she begins to walk faster, but the car obviously catches up to her. "What did we do?"

"I'm tired of being the third wheel to the lovely couple. I'm tired of being there just because you don't want to leave me out. I'M TIRED OF IT." she just exploded, tears rolling down her cheeks. "And you are failing to realize that it hurts me and I'm tired of my feelings being ignored!"

Diamond parks the car but Y/n kept walking. She eventually caught up to her, hugging her from behind. "Let go of me!" she protested and protested but Diamond didn't let go. "Go away!" she says weakly, breaking down in the middle of the empty sidewalk.

Taehyung holds onto the both of them. "We're sorry. I'm sorry. We didn't realize that we hurt you. The last thing we wanted to do was hurt you." "No." Y/n pulls away. "You couldn't help it. It's just a one way relationship and that's you and her."

"I won't be a part of it. I promise you won't have to tag me along anymore. Enjoy your night." she removed her fingers from theirs, catching a nearby taxi and leaving them on the road alone.