I'm Sorry (V and RM)

"Come on...." Taehyung sucks his teeth as he tried to get a hold of Y/n, throwing his phone in frustration because her phone was disconnected.

"What the hell?" his secretary said as he walked into the office. Papers were thrown to one side of the room. "Sir?" "Can you call Miss Y/n, please?" he said picking up the mess.

"She didn't come to you?" his secretary looked at him in fear. "No....why?" Taehyung was puzzled. "She resigned her position just a few hours ago, sir." "What do you mean she resigned?? So you're saying she left without a trace?" Taehyung shouted, earning a solumn nod.

Namjoon was walking past the office when he heard the news. He soon turned the opposite way to find her desk and indeed, everything was gone. He found a letter with his name on it, snatching it and hiding it in his suit jacket.

...

It's been months since Y/n decided that it was best to leave that workplace environment

It's been months since Y/n decided that it was best to leave that workplace environment. It was best for her and her dignity. She's now following her dreams in being a singer /song writer. Signed under AOMG, she's been able to have more freedom.

"Perfect." Jay Park was hyping her up as she tried not to smile. "I'm trying to be serious here!" she nearly choked as he began twerking to "Mommae".

"I hate you." she shakes her head and bowed to the photographer as the photoshoot was over. Eyes red from the tears of laughter she left the scene to get a tissue.

"Ah, oh my gosh." she grabbed the box of tissues and took a couple out to wipe her mascara. "Y/n?" "Who's asking?" she turned around, biting the inside of her lip in shock.

"Namjoon...." He grabbed her hand, pulling her into the nearest closet. "What are you doing here?" she asked, crossing her arms. He held the letter up in his hand.

"What was this??" You went MIA and you think that the best thing you could do is send me a letter?!" Namjoon wasn't furious, but he was more hurt than anything.

" I told you about CEO Kim and - "" I don't care! You were honest enough to tell me and that's what I care about. " she sighed, tearing up.

"I was a side chick, Joon. I'm not proud of it. I couldn't do it anymore. Had a girlfriend that he didn't want to leave and just used me for sex. It was pleasure at first but I can't live like that anymore." she confessed. "I'd rather be single and leave the toxic environment -"

"Was I toxic?" Namjoon felt offended. "NO. Never!" she exclaimed. "But he would've made my life a living hell." she sat on the wooden stool.

"Joon... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left you alone like that. I didn't think you still wanted to be with me, not after learning that." They sat in silence.

"That's the truth. That's MY truth. You had to know." she confessed, wiping her eyes free. Grabbing her right hand, he gave it a small kiss.

"Thank you for being honest." she nodded, thinking he was going to leave.

Soon, she got a text.

??? : but that still doesn't change the fact that I want you.

"Namjoon...." he pulled her off the chair and kissed her. Her eyes were wide open in shock, soon closing as the kiss became more passionate.

"Let's go." she smiles and nodded. As they leave the closet. They noticed that Jay Park and the rest of AOMG were waiting.

... Oh boy.