model (song mingi)

Mingi🙃

"I don't like this

"I don't like this." He mumbled, not liking that his best friend has to show her birthday suit. "Min, I'll be fine. If there's a case where we have to fight then you know what to do." He scoffed and nodded.

She sighs and got rid of her crop top. "You aren't wearing a bra?" He questioned, eyes not leaving her pierced nipples. "Not like you haven't seen them before." She covered her chest and walked over to the screen.

"Can you please take your hair out of that bun?" The photographer asked nicely, causing her to roll her eyes. Y/n turns her body away from the man and pulls off her rubber band, shaking her curls free.

When she faced the camera, Mingi parted his lips in awe. It was like listening to a siren sing her song, but instead it was Y/n movements and beauty that entranced him. She looked as if she belonged on a throne with a line of men worshipping her feet.

The camera flash snaps Mingi out of his trance and his slight attitude returned. She did not need to be nude in front of a camera man who isn't paying nearly enough for her services.

The photographer soon speaks. "Move one hand on your cheek and keep the other ones covering-- there you go! Beautiful." Y/n  moved her thumb on her bottom lip. "I feel like some 90s songs should be playing right now." She began, laughing soon after.

"Turn to the side and look innocent." "Easy." Mingi couldn't help but smile as the lighting from the window touched her skin.

She was natural perfection and nobody could ever make him change his mind

She was natural perfection and nobody could ever make him change his mind. Biting his lip, he began to drink in her body with every pose until their eyes met and Y/N caught his lust.

She had always knew about his attraction to her but wanted to see if he would be man enough to open his mouth on his own. And that hasn't happened yet. She shot him a subtle wink, earning a smirk from the cocky boy.

"We got the shots we need for today. I'll keep in touch." The photographer hands her his business card before bidding farewell.

'Huh...'  she thought to herself. 'Jeon Jungkook from BigHit. I should've known.'

She puts her shirt back on but soon felt arms across her chest. "Yes, Mingi?" "Why?" She turns to face him, wanting to know where he was going with this.

" Why can't that be for me?" She smiles a bit at the statement. "I was waiting for the day you'd move those lips of yours to ask me that. " She pushed past him and walked to the exit.

"Wait," he runs in front of her. "Does that mean-- mmm!" She had interrupted his words with a smooth kiss onto his lips. Pulling away, she said "You.... "

"If we get out of here, you'll get more than a kiss. It's not like we haven't done so before. You know how I am." Her fingers grab a hold of his sharp jaw. Mingi then pulls her towards the exit.

"And you know how I get when you talk like that." "That I do." Y/n mumbled to herself as her heart began pounding.