crush struggles

Christian Yu was no stranger to female attention

Christian Yu was no stranger to female attention. If anything, he wasn't surprised. He knows he's an attractive man. But he didn't pay them any attention. He has his eyes on someone already.

"Christian?" Y/n snaps her fingers in front of his face. "Yeah?" "Thanks for bringing me this. I know it was pretty hard for you." she said, scratching the back of her neck as she walked to the bathroom.

"It was but the cashier thought I was getting it for my girlfriend." Y/n had gotten her period and couldn't leave to go to the store out of fear of staining her new clothing. "You told her that?" she peaks her head out of the doorway. "... I had to!" his face turned red as he sat in her couch.

Walking out in sweats and a high puff, Christian was there with two pills and water. "I love you." she said, taking the two items. Though he knows what she meant, he couldn't stop his heart from jumping.

Why do you make me feel like this?

"Christian!" she shouts, making him jump. "Come here." she whines, patting the seat next to her. He shakes his head, walking to the back. "CHRISTIAN!"

He comes back with a blanket, pulling the whiney girl into his arms as he sat onto the couch.

Neither of them could see it, but they both were flustered at his movements.

How the hell did I get this bold? He thought to himself as he grabbed the remote.

Why... I... I love this feeling. He's so warm. She thought to herself, snuggling deeper into his chest. Before she could touch the blanket, he held her to his chest and pulled it over the both of them.

"thank you." was all she could say. She wanted to say more, but his warmth and heart beat was what she needed most.

"You're welcome. I'm always going to be here for you." he answered.