fantasies and sadness

Rome😍:  I'm a pretty bad texter so if you want to call instead, here's my number : xxx-xxx-xxxx

Rome😍:  I'm a pretty bad texter so if you want to call instead, here's my number : xxx-xxx-xxxx. Unless you don't mind, then we can still text.

Y/n read this messages over and over. "I'm over thinking it." she was smiling from ear to ear and she couldn't help it. They went to high school together and she hasn't spoken with Rome in a long time.

Y/n: sure. here's mine.

She added his name into her contacts and decided to go for it and call him.

Only for him not to answer.....

"I don't even know why I bothered." she muttered, going on Instagram to look at food compilations. "I'm over it."

As she was scrolling,

Rome😳💘 is calling.....

"FUCK!" She gasped, jumping to answer the phone. "Heyyy." she said, trying to not sound like a creep. "Hey small child." Y/n rolls her eyes at the old nickname.

"I'm older than you so how is that even possible?" "Because your short." he retorted, laughing at her as she groaned.

....

They were on the phone for a few hours, Rome playing video games and Y/n doing her essay for class the next day.

And the phone call ended on a cool note, she opened up to him and he told her about an experience. She couldn't believe it but she started to become interested.

Too bad he didn't want a relationship. But either way, you guys were catching up and that's all that mattered.

_________________________________________

This may of may not be a real life experience for me. I've been thinking about writing all day and this was an idea for me. Long story short, got in contact with a friend and started simping.... Never again 😂

I hope you guys liked this. It was surprisingly easy not that embarrassing to even write this down. Write your experiences, you actually feel better writing it out than keeping it in.