(title)

Outline :

Y/n has to work with Jay Park.

She doesn't want to due to his past so she remains cautious.

She also fears of sly comments that he might make about her. She was a fan for a long time but she knows how he is.

____________________________________

Sitting in the conference room, she waited anxiously for him to arrive

Sitting in the conference room, she waited anxiously for him to arrive. "Try not to look so excited, Y/n." said her manager Chungha. "Do I look mean?" "You look like you want to kill someone." she chuckles. "resting bitch face at its finest." Y/n smirks, tapping her pen again the table.

They continued to converse about their careers for a bit, taking sips of their coffee. "The fun has arrived...!" They both turned in their seats to see the one and only Jay Park. He takes a seat and shakes hands with Chungha. Turning to Y/n, she gives a small smile and they lock hands.

"Y/n you know Jay Park, don't you?" "Of course, I was a big fan." "Always good working with a fan." He was content with working with her.

"So, let's get started. As you guys know, you'll be collaborating on her album." "I heard her music, she's very creative and has a great flow." Y/n couldn't help but smile at the compliment. "Okay, Mr ima be sexy 4 eva, that's enough with the compliments." she states, almost flirting with him.

"That leads to the next thing..." They both face her, waiting for the next announcement.

"You guys have to be in a relationship." Chungha states.

What...

... The.

Fuckkkk!!!!!

"Wait WHAT?! Can you repeat that please?" Jay Park asked, Y/n nodding in agreement. "I hardly know this dude. I only know from why I see on the internet." "Which is why this is the perfect reason to start now." Chungha began packing her things. "you guys get to talking, i have to meet with the ceo about my comeback."

Before she could even protest, Chungha was already gone.

And now there was silence..

"This is not what I signed up for." Jay Park said. "You? You think I wanted this shit." "You're a fan. They all do." "First off, I was a fan. I'm not that big of a fan of yours like I used to be." she corrects him.

"And why is that? Because of the shit you read? You need to stop reading internet-based foolery." "And you need to stop saying controversial shit that gets you into trouble. You lost so many fans, mainly fans of color, because of the dumb shit you do and say. Nigga I'm not the one to play with."

"Name -" "The time you wore dreads, the time you signed a artist who has dreads and said some rude shit that YOU agreed to, and the time fans called you out on it and you chose to say 'let's not argue over dumb shit'. Yeah, I was a fan for a long ass fucking time." Jay was speechless. She didn't realize this but she was on the verge of tears.

" Let's just do the damn thing and then we'll never have to see each other again afterwards. Deal?""... What if I want to...? " Y/n looked at him as if he was crazy.

" You and I both know that it can't happen." sighing, Jay ends up grabbing her hand.

" Deal. But you don't know that for sure. " muttering the last part, he walked out of the room.