comparison

Her tongue touching her teeth, she stood up and glared at everyone in the room

Her tongue touching her teeth, she stood up and glared at everyone in the room. They all want her to fit a many expectations, to be a lot more girly, to be a certain shape, to be somebody that she's not, to be somebody that she can't be.

Rolling her eyes, she grabbed her bookbag. "Where the hell do you think you're going?" "Away from you and your toxicity." she dissed, packing whatever clothes she can. "And you better pack what you own. I bought-" "People like you shouldn't be parents." she rebuttled. "No wonder your son doesn't like to be around you." the fimal blow earned her a bruise.

Y/n held her nose, laughing through her pain. "Just stop Y/n. Apologize and I promise it'll be fine." "You took it the wrong way." she glanced at the two members she called family. "And you shit heads don't even see the problem. Shame. I would rather die than stay here and be criticized for things that I can't change."

Revealing her bloody nose and bruised lip, she wiped her stained hand onto the shirt. "Hope you remember that you caused it." The door slammed shut and she sighed. Walking down the street, with a bag and no where else to go.

...

It's been hours and she managed to find no place to go. The sun was setting soon and she didn't have much time.

"Hey!"

Turning to face the person, she stopped walking. "What? You never seen a bloody nose before?"

 "What? You never seen a bloody nose before?"

"Get in, Y/n." he opened the back seat. She slowly got into the car, putting her bag in her lap and closing the door. "What did she do this time?" he said pulling out a tissue from the compartment.

"The same old, making me hate my own appearance. I just want her to see that I'm trying but she just wants me to be somebody I'm not. I know she wants me to be great and have a better life, I understand that. But making me hate my body, my appearance, just myself as a whole, is another thing completely. You're the one person that I want to impress yet you're never pleased. Fuck that!! I'm not gonna stand her shit anymore. "

Chanyeol knew that this had been on her heart for a while, but he never knew that it was this intense. Holding her chin, he put ointment on her lip.

" It's okay, I'm here. "

She instantly broke down, being embraced by Chanyeol. The feelings manifested into something that she couldn't hold. That pain  goes away, sure, but it's not something that you can forget.

"Get me out of here." she mumbled. "I don't want to be here. Not anymore."

____________________________________

This one is a lot sadder but it can happen to anyone. The emotions here are all things that many have felt, including myself. Please talk to whoever you're the closet to about these feelings. Don't let them manifest. Speaking from personal experience, don't hold them in. Love you guys❤️