tension

Outline :

It's obvious that you like Hanbin and vice versa.

They have beautiful chemistry and can make each other laugh.

But, neither of you have the guts to make a move on each other.

Shouldn't be that hard considering he's your brother's best friend.

... Right?

*lots of cursing... Sorry*

"Y/n, open the door!!" said August, banging on the front door

"Y/n, open the door!!" said August, banging on the front door. "This nigga needs to learn how to keep his key on him." she mumbled, finding the nearest pair of bottoms and pulling them up. As she walked to the door, her eyes grow wide as she seen that he wasn't alone. "Hanbin!"

Hanbin scratches the back of his neck, giving a half smile. "Aug, you need to learn to keep yo damn key!" she instantly unlocked the door. "I forgot them."

Smacking the back of his neck, she gives Hanbin a hug. August then pulls the two apart. "What I told you bout wearing that?" she looked down, noticing she was wearing a sports bra and some black shorts.

"Man leave me alone. Nobody told yo dumb ass to leave the fucking key." Hanbin couldn't help but snicker as the two of them began to bicker. "Can we have some water?" He interrupts. "I'll get them man. Damn, always aggravating me." August pushing her head to the side.

The two were now alone in the living room. Hanbin looked Y/n up and down, blushing as he looked at her. She was a curvy woman, thick in all the right places. "Was he that hard to deal with?" she jokes. "Not really. He's very competitive, though." "I can imagine." she shakes her head as August returns.

Waving at the boy, she walks back into her room and closes the door softly. "Wanna play?" August points to the game system, earning a nod from Hanbin.

...

"Ayo, I'm heading out real quick. I'll be right back!" August yelled, closing the door. Hanbin took this opportunity to head up to her room. Knocking on the door, he walked in. "Hey." Y/n sat up instantly, muttering a small hello. "What are you doing?" "Just, you know, reading." she states, closing her book.

"Well," Hanbin sat on her bed, turning on the tv. "I didn't want to leave you alone. Is that okay?" She nods, pulling her blanket on her lower body.

Y/n was laying on her pillow, legs scrunched up. "That has to be uncomfortable." he comments, looking at the way she was positioned. "I'm fine. You just need to be comfortable." she shakes her head. Pulling her legs out of the comforter, he softly laid them on top of his and began rubbing her legs.

Hanbin found her legs smooth and supple, not stopping as his fingers touched her skin. "Hanbin...." He looks up. She was sitting up. She tried her best to use her words correctly, but nothing ever came out.

Their eyes traveled to each others lips. Catching each other's eyes, they didn't know how to express their feelings. "Y/n."

Before they could do anything, they hear a car door slam. Sighing, they both look down on the hard floor. Hanbin finally took courage and pressing his lips onto her cheek. "I'll see you, okay?"

She smiles, nodding as she held her cheek. "B.I! Where you at??" she quickly kisses Hanbin on the corner of his lips and pushes him out of her room.

"There you are. Were you in the bathroom all that damn time? Shitty booty ass!" "I know yo slim Jim built ass ain't talking." he claps back, smiling as he thought about the moments prior.