cool people

Outline :

After a horrible experience at a place she called work, she escaped by just a single thread.

Upset and embarrassed, she eventually meets someone who helps her in ways she can't explain.

..... And she can't help but feel grateful.

She politely declines yet another offer as she collected her money from the floor of the stage. "Come on baby, just give me a shot." "You've been shooting your shot at a lot of people. I'm sorry, but no thanks." she mutters, stepping down the platform.

"Hold up." she rolls her eyes, turning to find her boss. "Baby, what are you doing?" "Ending my shift until I was interrupted." she continued to walk into the backroom, taking her money in a trash bag.

"You still have a few minutes. Why don't we..." running his finger down her cleavage only for it to be pushed off. "I'm not doing that again."

Not liking the answer he had received, he pulled her closer. "now now, you can't reject me." Letting out a harsh breath, she stomps hard into his foot. Taking this time, she instantly takes her things and dips.

"YOU WON'T BE SHIT WITHOUT ME, YOU FILTHY WHORE!" she flips the bird, running out of the toxic work place.

Running into a local restaurant, her fear covered the fact that she was half naked. Finally in the stall, she managed to change into her sweatpants. Not caring about the looks she was given she sat down in a booth. "excuse me?" she looks up from the table, not wanting to bring anymore unwanted attention.

His hair was two different colors, black and blonde. He looked like the male Harley Quinn. "I didn't realize someone sat here. I'm sorry, I'll move right away."

"Hey

"Hey." he pulled her back down. "You look like you had more than a bad day. I'll order a drink-" "I'm capable of getting it myself. I don't want to use your money." That came out harsher than she needed it to, apologizing soon after.

"I'm sorry. I just.... Had a really bad experience at work so.... I quit." she felt at a low point, expressing herself to someone she hardly ever knew. "Come on." he said suddenly. As she grabbed her trash bag, the man pulls her further back into the diner.

He soon pulls her into a bedroom for two. "You can stay here until you get back on your feet." "You hardly know me? Why... Why are you so nice to me?" she looks at him with uncertainty. He then taps her arm, causing her to let out a shocking hiss.

"I don't need to know if your arm is this bruised. I'll get you some food and water." before he walks out, he then says...

"You don't have to tell me your name now, but I want to introduce myself. The name is Bobby."