lost friends(zayn)

Y/n slurped her noodles as she watched CNN

Y/n slurped her noodles as she watched CNN. "In other news, Zayn has the girls falling out in his new photo shoot." The line alone nearly made her choke. "He has always been good-looking," she states as she drinks a cold glass of water.

"He has a show going on tonight, from what he posted on his private story." "We can't go if I'm not invited, Zhavia." Y/n was very hesitant about the entire event. "You can come. You'll be my plus one. Please?" Zhavia began pleading, earning a nod and a sigh.

"What if he doesn't remember me? We haven't seen each other in almost seven years." "Seven years!? You guys been friends for that long?" "Before he left, we were close. We haven't spoken since he left."

Y/n throws the empty styrofoam cup into the bin, leaning against the brown wall. "We did have a small argument before he left, but for the sake of our parents we dropped it." "You're going. You need to see him." 

No matter how scared you felt, she was right. That was your best friend and you needed to see him. "What time does it begin?" "Before any of that, we need to pick a dress for you."

.
.
.

"Do we have to wear these masks?" Y/n states, rubbing under her eye. "It's part of the event, so yes." Zhavia puts on her mask. She was wearing a blue dress that kisses the floor, fitted to her curves.

"Let's go." She mumbled as the driver opened the door of her limo, taking his hand to help her out. Y/n followed suit, grabbing her clutch as she got out. Her black dress was scandalous, showing a lot but covering just enough.

Holding onto her hand, they began posing for photos

Holding onto her hand, they began posing for photos. "See? It's not so bad." Zhavia soothed, walking inside the beautiful plaza. "This looks expensive as hell," Y/n muttered as she was guided by the men in suits.

"You guys will be announced. Once they announce your name, our men will help you down the stairs. Be careful and have a nice night, ladies." The owner instructed, but this information does not sit well with Y/n. She felt her blood pressure rise. "Well, that's unsettling." she takes deep breaths as she sighed and locks arms with the man next to her.

"You're nervous as well?" his voice was calm but shakey. "Yeah. I have never been to these types of things." Y/n replied, walking forward as the person in front of her walked down the stairs. "and I'm supposed to reunite with a friend here. We haven't seen each other in years." she spoke.  "I'm sure they will be happy to see you." "I don't think he will."