savior (Jungkook)

Part 2

"I'm just glad you're okay

"I'm just glad you're okay. How do you feel?" Y/n asked. "Terrible. Terrible, awful...." Y/n looked down at her feet, understanding. "And great..." he chuckles as Y/n looked up at him.

"Terrible, I understand. Awful, I get. But great?" she snickers a bit. "I feel great because you saved my life. Everybody gave up me except you." "That's because I know the real you." Jungkook smiled, looking in her eyes as she spoke.

"Now, you know the real me. You're the only one that can understand... This. I went from the Queen of Garfield to some sort of freak overnight." "You're not a freak!" he protested. "Man... Y/n, you're beautiful."

Y/n smiled and tilted her head to the side. "Jungkook I have light shooting out of me. Don't you think that's weird?" He laughs at the statement. "Yeah, and I sling darts at people. Isn't that weird?" "No." she lies, shaking her head.

Jungkook glares at her in a joking manner, smiling once he seen her laugh. "Okay maybe it is."

They continued to talk for a bit, reminiscing about the good times. "Our parents don't get it, they aren't like us." the girl stayed quiet. "Wait, are they?" she changes the subject. "Are yours like you?" "Nah."

"You sure? I don't have to worry about darts being thrown at me?" he nods, cackling at the joke. "Alright. So what exactly can you do?" "A lot." "Nah, come on. I need to know just in case u forget your birthday or I'm staring at some girl. What you gonna do? Electrocute me?" "Just might." she smirks, waving her finger.

Soon the laughter died down and her eyes traveled down to his lips. Leaning in, they soon share a kiss. She felt a electric shock, gasping and pulling away. "Wait, do that again." he was swoon. "Kook, that ain't funny."

"I'm serious that kiss was fire." she giggles shaking her head. "I can just imagine our kids powers. Their powers would be insane." she looked at him like he was crazy. "We're 18. We don't need to worry about kids right now."

"Okay, okay. My fault." she nods and they just look at each other....

Soon they were in a car ready to leave that town forever.

"You sure you wanna do this?" he questioned again. "I'm positive. Let's leave this place." he pressed his lips onto her hand before pulling out of the empty parking lock and heading for the freeway.