affair

Y/n looked at the engagement ring on her finger and sighed. She couldn't live like this any longer and she couldn't take the guilt.

To clear her head, she grabbed her purse and headed out to her favorite spot.

There was a karaoke booth in her a little farther than her home but it always brought peace to her, even if it reminded her of him.

As she closed the glass door, she grabbed the microphone and scrolled through the song selection.

Jasper knew what they were doing is wrong but he couldn't help but get enamored by her since the first day he laid his eyes on her.

Walking down the street with his thoughts, his phone began to vibrate in his pocket. Immediately knowing who it may be, he declined the call before looking at the ID.

Though he was in a relationship with another woman, he had been wanting to break up with her. There was never a good opportunity to do so but that didn't mean he didn't want Y/n.

Jasper took a quick glance at his surroundings, he noticed the woman he wanted in their favorite hang spots. He smiled, quickly jogging as he noticed her ready to leave.

Y/n opened the door, only for the door to be forcely stopped. She looked up, her breathing coming to a halt. "Jasper..."

He walked into the booth with her, pulling her down on the chair. "I like when you sing. Sing for me?" she couldn't speak, Jasper gently handing her the microphone again.

Seeing that she had no choice and how weak she was for him, she tried to not choose anything romantic due to the tension in this booth already. Soon growing annoyed she picked randomly.

Thankful for her melanin, her face was as growing warmer and warmer as he looked at her. Jasper just watched her. Her soft voice was cute to him.

The song meaning was very ironic to the situation and they both came to figure it out. Y/n tried to avoid his gaze but she couldn't hide from him forever.... Or at all.

Her eyes finally met his and she knew that her face was a shade of pink.

Jasper himself felt a bit hot, eyes never leaving hers. He loved how brown they were, he loved how her yellow pantsuit made her skin glow even in the night.

The microphone didn't even leave a few centimeters from her face and his hands grabbed her cheeks, lips making their way to hers.

Dropping it, her hands found their way around his neck. She knew it was going to be like that. She just knew but couldn't stop herself. He was irresistible.

...

Soon they were in a bedroom. To be specific, his bedroom. Her suit jacket was on the floor, his collar shirt was on the edge of the bed, clothes were flying everywhere.

"We should stop this." Y/n suddenly said, pulling away from him. "What?" Jasper was desperate for her, holding onto her still.

"We can't do this. I'm her close friend and engaged!" "You don't want him." he countered as she sat next to him in the bed. Her phone dinged and she picked it up.

It wad Rome, her fiancée.

She ran her fingers through her hair in frustration, Jasper watching on. "We're friends." she finally said. "That's what we agreed on. Let's pretend this never happened."

As she grabbed her jacket and shoes, he crawled across the bed and wrapped his arms around her. He was a afraid. Afraid of not being able to hold her, afraid of not feeling her lips on his once more.

She nearly broke. But she knew what was best.