goodbye... or at least an attempt at one

It was her time

It was her time.

Y/n was a guardian angel for the boys. She watched over them when they first debuted.

The boys have all grown up into strong and intelligent men, with sweet and goofy personalities. She felt that her work was done.

Now that they have gained the wisdom they needed, it was her time to leave.

Her bag was already packed and the boys were all in the studio Yoongi would be in. "I love you boys. I'll always think about you."

Y/n slid letter under the door, wiping her face and silently going down the stairs.

Meanwhile, Jungkook found the piece of paper with writing as soon as it appeared.

It read as follows...

BTS

I can't even believe that I'm writing this...

But, you guys have been the most amazing people to be around.

I've learned so much with you guys and I don't regret a thing.

It's time that I leave now... And no not for a family trip. You guys are grown now, so you don't need me anymore.

It was a blessing to be around you boys. A boy with jokes, a boy who sleeps, a boy whose smile is as bright as the sun, a clumsy but expensive boy, a mochi, a CGV boy, and a bunny boy for 8 years.

I love you guys.

Always and forever,

Y/n :)

Jin was confused as to why Jungkook was shaking so much. They all jumped up once he dropped the paper and ran out of the room.

Picking up the note, Jimin and the rest of the confused boys read the note. "Hey!" They all ran after Jungkook, who was outside of the flat.

But she was already gone....

...

Y/n was crying the whole taxi drive to the airport. "I'm going to miss them so much." she mumbled, muffling her cries in her arm.

Paying the driver, she walked out onto the sidewalk and ticket in hand. Walking into the large establishment, she was just in time as her flight was being called.

Making her way to the line, it was like time slowed down.

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!"

The entire airport froze, turning to the cause of such loudness. "Boys?!" they all looked to the sound of her voice and ran. She was shaking, her heart breaking at the sight of such sadness and the redness of their eyes.

"Oh, thank God!" Hoseok was the first to crash into her arms. "Please don't leave!" Yoongi begged, head resting on her shoulder as he held his cries.

"Guys, I can't stay.." "Yes. Yes you can. You're not leaving us." Namjoon said, voice cracking as he snatched her luggage. "Please...." They all moved out of the way as Jungkook pulled her into his arms.

He was wet from the rain, they all were. "I'm not needed." "WHO TOLD YOU SUCH A LIE?" Jimin outbursts. She sighs, reciprocating the hug. "I can't leave."

Jungkook gasped as he held her face. "You're not leaving?" She shakes her head. Looking at the ticket, she shakes her head. Stuffing it away, she looked at the boys she practically grew up with and raised.

"I'm staying."