operation 'break up'

They were the most adored couple

They were the most adored couple. They were the most beautiful couple. Y/n was sick of it. She watched her best friend glide across the floor with another woman...a woman he intended on marrying.

She just excuses herself to the bar and grabbed a glass of red wine. " You ok, love?" She looked over to find her sister with a look of worriedness on her face. Y/n nods and turns her back away from the couple.

"I know how much Jungkook meant to you. It hurts me to see you like this." Y/n shakes her head. "He's happy. That's all that matters." "That's a stupid thing to say."

The voice didn't belong to a stranger. "Wooyoung.." she greeted, taking a sip from her glass. "The Y/n that I know isn't a quitter."

Wooyoung is the CEO of the music company where she worked as his secretary. He watched as many couples joined the two individuals. "Come with me." "I-"

"Go with him." Her sister beckoned. Taking the rest of the wine down in a single gulp, she took his hand and they moved closer and closer to the floor.

Y/n walked around him, finally stopping in front of him. He gladly wrapped his arms around her curvy waist, Y/n wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Why are you doing this?" "Its obvious you care about him. I'm just lending a helping hand." Wooyoung twirls her body around so that her back was facing him. "But, I don't want to take him from her."

"Then what DO you want?" He countered. "To show him that he lost someone great. Someone who truly cared for him and not his money." She muttered. Wooyoung nods, somewhat understanding her point of view.

"Can you help me?" She asked. Wooyoung bites his lips and nods. As the two faced each other, the music changed into the 'Cupid Shuffle.'

"This my song." "Uh.." Wooyoung stammered, not knowing what to do. It made her laugh at his awkwardness. Grabbing his hand, she began to teach him the steps. "The directions are in the lyrics. Just listen and follow my lead." Y/n instructed.

Meanwhile, Jungkook and his fiance were trying to dance along. "See? It's easy." He looked over at her as she smiled and danced with another man. "Who is that?" He mumbled.

Wooyoung pulled Y/n in his arms as the song continued to play, her laugh being the only thing that he hears. Smiling and pulling his fiance close, he kept a keen eye on his friend.

"You're so cheesy." She spoke as they walked away from the crowd." You don't even know the half of it." Wooyoung replied, running his hands through his platinum blonde hair. Pulling out a napkin from her clutch, she wiped his forehead.

"You're always so thoughtful." He said truthfully. "I can't help it." She blushed and moved her hand. "You know what? I can't either." She raised her eyebrows. "Forgive me for this."

When his lips pressed against hers, she instantly returned just as much passion and energy into this kiss. His hands held her face as if she was a delicate piece of art... and she was.

They pulled away finally, their forehead pressed on one another. "You still want to make him jealous?" "Make who jealous?" Her response made him smile and they walked out of the event.

_
_
_

'What the hell was that?' Jungkook looked in shock as his best friend walked out on him. Not a single goodbye or congrats. " Baby, I'll be back. I have to use the men's room."

Jungkook gave a small kiss to Lisa and snuck his way outside the building. Thanking his colleagues and band members as they walked by, he managed to spot Y/n.

"Hey!" Wooyoung and her stopped in their tracks, just as they were going to their cars. "Congrats man." Wooyoung states politely. Nodding to him, he moved his eyes to Y/n.

"...you're just going to leave? Not even a goodbye? Or even a congrats?" "Jungkook... I'm happy for you and you know that so don't even say that." She countered. "Excuse me, Wooyoung."

She pulls her friend to the side. "I've always been there and I've always been happy. Name a time that I wasn't happy for you!" She exclaimed.

"Now!" Jungkook responded. "Bullshit!" She scoffed, rolling her eyes at his nonsense.

"How is that?" "We haven't communicated properly until now." "And you know what? That's true." She admitted, catching him by surprise. "We haven't talked and I apologize. But..." "Baby!" Wooyoung called to her.

"Baby? When was this happening?!" Jungkook eyes him up and down. "Stop it. You have no right to come for me about people that I am dating." "And why not?!" The statement offending Jungkook in the highest degree.

"Because you're.... you know what? Fuck it." She stopped herself from hurting him. She didn't want to do that any more than she already has.

"I'm sorry. You have my cell so you can call me so we can talk. But as of right now, I have to-" "You're not leaving with him." Jungkook states.

"Who's stopping her?" Wooyoung steps beside her.

Oh shit....