savior (Jungkook)

I can't believe this...

What the hell did I just do?

Just looking at the electrical surge that came from my phone.... Did I do this?

As the bell rang, I gave my assignment to the teacher and ran down the hallway.

I might be dreaming things..

..

"Alissa... I did this." Y/n handed her the phone in shock. There was a burn mark from where she gripped the phone. "I don't know how it happened. I'm hanging up posters and next thing you know my phone has sparks coming from it."

"You really strong girl." Y/n rolls her eyes. "That's not the point." "Since no one was going to tell you I will... Dad is a superhero." "I know, he's saved me from getting my ass whooped by mom."

Alissa smacks Y/n on her shoulder. That's when her face changed. "You're kidding? That's bullshit." she shakees her head in denial. "Fine." Alissa got off of the bed, taking a deep inhale before lifting it off of the ground.

Y/n was flabbergasted, repeatedly begging her elder sister to put her down.

She ran down the stairs and just in time-

"Hey Y/n!" "Dad, Alissa just told me a lie that you're a superhero and lifted my bed off of the ground." she screamed. Her father glares at Alissa.

"So..... it's true....?" Realization hit her hard. "Baby, we were going to tell you." "When?!" Y/n scoffed. "You're overreacting. We have powers, sis! This is a great thing!"

"I can't believe none of you even cared enough to tell me this!" Y/n shook her head. "We did care! We were worried about you!"

As Alissa and her dad argued, Y/n walked back up the stairs and into her room.

..

Time passed and she had grown used to her powers. Sure, it took some time to get used to after the lying fiasco.

But she was worried...

Worried about her friends, her new life as a meta, everything.

And it gets stressful.

Looking into the mirror, her eyes turned into a orange shade. Running to the bathroom, she slammed the door. "Are you okay?" "Go home, Tyla." "Y/n!" "Please! Go home."

She heard foot steps run out of her room and down the stairs. Her powers began manifesting and she secluded herself into her own bubble.

Soon her father, opened the door. "Are you okay?" "Yes. I just can't stop it." she said, reffering to her powers. Pulling her out of the bubble, her father began to take some of the power as his own.

..

As she was doing calculus homework, she was receiving a call.

"Hello?" "Y/n. Thank God you answered." it was Jungkook. They are best friends and former partners. "What's happening?" "The reverend won't leave town... Tobias is chasing me!"

"You're with him?!" "No, I got away. I'm not a killer, Y/n. I just can't be." "I know. Where are you?" "No you're not coming. It's dangerous and it'll be bad if he knows you're with me!."

"Would you leave me alone?" Y/n asked. "Never!" "Exactly.. Now tell me where you are." she asked as she slipped on her shoes.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was in hiding. They were tracking him but he didn't know how. Then the electrical circuit blew our a few meters next to him.

"Shit!!" "Can you get a signal?" one goon asked as he looked on his phone. "No, it's like he disappeared!" They ran into the opposite direction.

Then another circuit blew up.

"Follow my voice?" "Y/n!" "Yes, it's me. Now follow my voice." Jungkook jumped on top of the trash containers and jumped into the second floor of apartment complex.

As he traveled to the stairs, he's pulled into a dark room. "It's me!" Y/n muttered. "I can't see anything...".She sighed as a bright light emerged from her hand. Jungkook turned toward it, shocked as he looked up at his best friend.