Anti- Just Give Me a Second Chance

I just want to say that in these one-shot stories, as said in the description, this is a one-shot book but the story takes place in the same universe/plot. So after this chapter, I'll probably have Dark's problems and then in the next chapter I'll probably go back to Anti in continuation to this but skip ahead in time and have Anti and Dark deal with other characters. 

I apologize if anyone is uncomfortable reading this story but I did specify that this was an angst story so it'll cover depressing topics. I give thee fair warning!

ALSO- All artwork is mine. To see more of my fanart, feel free to visit my Tumblr: https://graphic-hawk.tumblr.com

Anti laid in his twin bed curled up in his blanket. Numb tears trailed down his cheeks after another horrible day. It's been two years since the last incident but still no one trusted him. The first time it happened three years ago, he was so scared and angry at himself, he didn't know what to do. Memories flashed in his head of when he took over Sean's body and slit his throat. Schneep had healed him and the scar but Anti was shunned.

He hadn't meant to possess Sean. He barely even remembered it. He didn't know why it happened. He knew something was wrong with him but he just didn't know what and Schneep wouldn't dare go near him. The good doctor had even refused to heal the wound left on his neck, causing it to scar over and show, reminding everyone of what he did. Not even Dark, his once good friend, wanted anything to do with him and refused to offer him housing, which probably hurt the most. They had been so close.

Increasingly, more incidents started to happen where he'd attack his brothers but he'd barely remember it. He tried so hard to stop it but failed every time. He couldn't control it. Finally, they just kicked him out to live out on the streets.

It was a a few months later when Anti was at his lowest, starving and cold and he had another incident, taking him over the edge. This time he remembered a little as he possessed Schneep after trying to get him to diagnose him, behaving erratically. Thank god that Anti didn't actually hurt the doctor but he did frighten him even more than before.

The next day, Schneep recalled a feeling and a voice from when he was being possessed. He had heard Anti's call for help as if there were two different personalities and the angry one in him had taken over. That's when Schneep figured Anti was bipolar. In secret, he found Anti in an alley in the dark a few days later and gave him a bag of pills that would help him and then he spoke to the other egos about possibly letting Anti come back. 

Of course Schneep never told them of Anti's condition. Merely telling them he felt bad for the glitch, having seen him in an alley in the rain in tattered clothes, skinny and pale. He had looked like death. Not wanting to feel guilty, they let Anti come back but things just weren't the same.

It's been two years since and not once had Anti had an incident but that didn't stop the others from reminding him of them. None of them wanted anything to do with him, not that they did before, but this time it hurt even more because they were so open about it now.

Either they would all exclude him from things, ignore his presence or some of them would even stoop to bullying him. Schneep would stay clear of him, giving him refills of his medication when he went to bed. Jameson was polite enough but ignored his presence like everyone else when he entered the room. Sean barely came by anymore, afraid of the glitch (I mean, who could blame him?). Chase was always too drunk to pay any attention to him or care. Jackie was the worst of them and would bully Anti, calling him names, pushing him around. Basically, he tried anything and everything to get the glitch to snap so he would leave again. Marvin was just as bad as Jackie and would sometimes cast spells to spoil Anti's food, trip him, or simply give him nightmares.