Choose a Side

"Oh god, what's happening!? Are they okay!?" Amy shrieked at them.

"Marvin!" Sean piped up, "Is there anyway we can see in the void?"

The magician ran to the nearest mirror, grabbing it before bringing it back in front of everyone. He waved his arms and cast a spell in latin turning the mirror into an inverted window of sorts.

They could see the four across from one another with Anti in front of Dark.

"Do you think Dark will be strong enough?" asked Eric.

"Of course little dude" Bing said slightly rubbing the back of his neck as if unsure himself.

"He took down Actor before with ease" Bim said, "Actor decided to trap him again for a reason, right?"

"Actor was piling up his strength just as Septic was" Jackie added, "But we cut their time short. Hopefully it'll be enough"

"It has to be" Mark swallowed, worried for Dark.

Meanwhile, Dark let Anti stay in front of him. It gave him more time. What little of Celine's energy he had at the moment wasn't enough yet to take on Actor, who had been basically stockpiling it.

Actor huffed, "You two thought you could just get away? Fool us?"

Anti decided to be cheeky, "We did, didn't we? Marvin and Host knew knew right away. All of Sean's egos knew last night. Why do you think all that crazy shit happened to you guys?"

Septic wanted to attack, "You son of a-"

"I should have known. Ridiculous things don't just happen like that." Actor growled, "Septic. . . . . I think it's time. Should be easy enough with them so weak and expended. Kill them. Kill Dark first."

Septic nearly hissed at him, "Don't order me around, pompous dick"

"DO YOU WANT TO LOSE YOUR BODY!?" Actor snapped, "DO AS I FUCKING SAY!"

Septic flinched as Actor pushed him but didn't retaliate.

Anti shook his head, "You don't have to, Septic."

"Shut your whore mouth" Septic sneered, "You're lucky I don't have you on your own to kill you. I'd take my sweet time with you, love" he winked, "But I'll make do"

Dark stood at Anti's side, "Don't touch him" he stumbled only slightly.

"Whatcha gonna do? Fall on me?" he snapped a small lightening strike at him, making Dark fly back with a groan.

"Dark!" Anti tried to run to him but Septic gripped his arm.

"Uh-uh, my little glitch bitch. It's time for some payback" he slammed his fist into Anti's stomach making him grunt and buckle but before he could strike again, he broke out of Septic's grasp.

Anti held his stomach but glitched green, "Alright, you want to play, Septic? Let's go!"

"I'm gonna beat your ass, sweetheart" Septic grinned as he charged at him.

Anti was quicker though and bolted out of the way. Dark got back up and went for Septic again with Anti but the monster, having been feeding on Anti for so long was stronger at the moment and pushed them both back with ease. 

Dark groaned but still managed to get back up with Anti in front of him.

"Stay back, Dark" he said, "You need to conserve your strength to get us out of here. Then if we get out, we'll have the others at our side."

Dark reluctantly agreed, "Just be careful. He's strong and we don't know if Actor will really join in or not"

"Doubtful. Bastard doesn't want to get his own hands dirty" Anti smirked, "Too good for that"