Dark- On Edge

Art is mine :) You can view more on my Tumblr. My account is graphic-hawk

It had been nearly a week since the Actor had been living with the rest of the Iplier Egos. Those who didn't know the Actor from before, felt that he was indeed narcissistic and egotistical but very suave and somewhat charming. Yet he had kept to his word and no harm had been dealt yet.

Wilford gave him a job as the Jims' assistant. He wasn't happy about it but let his anger burn on the inside. There were a few times already that Dark had nearly caught Actor lose control of his anger. He couldn't count the times he wished he had. 

He had caught Actor trying to manipulate King to try and give the squirrels chocolate instead of peanut butter but Dark had caught it in time so he didn't accidentally poison the animals he loved so much. Although Dark knew he was at fault, he couldn't proclaim that Actor did it on purpose or knew of the consequences. He was sly that way.

And just yesterday he caught the Jims trying to stalk Amy because they said Actor said it would make for a good story if they proved she might be cheating on Mark. Of course she wasn't but the Jims were just so oblivious and gullible, they took Actor's words to action. Dark couldn't account Actor for that because technically the Jims were the ones at fault.

It was a series of things one after another that Dark was getting irritated about and there was nothing he could do about it! 

'Dammit, why can't he just slip up already so I can strangle him again?' he thought.

Dark massaged his temples as he went through Wilford's paperwork of 'unfortunate accidents'. Thankfully there were some egos that wouldn't fall prey to Actor's games like Wilford, Google, Yandere and Dr. Iplier. They were either too smart to fall for it or too caught up in their own misdeeds to take Actor's 'advice' on anything.

Unfortunately for Dark, Thanksgiving was coming up around the corner there in America and Mark had suggested that they all celebrate it together like one big happy family. Dark expressed his concerns to Mark about celebrating with the Actor but his worries were shrugged off.

"It'll be fine, Dark." Mark had told him, "You'll be there with us as will I. We can handle it if he tries anything."

He rolled his eyes at the memory. 'Mark' he thought, 'Forever the naive one looking for the good in everybody.'

Deciding to take a small break, Dark took off his glasses and stretched his arms out a bit. When he opened his eyes, he flinched back a little seeing Actor in his room with a smug smirk on his face as usual, "Dark" he chuckled, "Have I interrupted a little catnap?"

Dark snarled at him, "I wasn't napping. What do you want that you had to barge into my room without asking?"

Actor looked around with his arms crossed as if judging Dark's living environment, "I heard Mark is having everyone over for Thanksgiving next Thursday. Since you're obviously the head-honcho of this house, I thought it best to ask you what you think I would need to bring."

Dark huffed, "I'd rather you save your money. The sooner you get all you need, the better. What is it that you needed to raise for yourself again? A hundred thousand dollars?"

Actor hummed, "Yes but surely I can be polite and get napkins at least?"

Dark held his glare steady, "Dr. Iplier is providing napkins and paper plates. Eric is making deviled eggs. Mark and Amy are providing a ham. Google, Bing are dealing with the music and lights for at night. Bim and Tyler are setting up entertainment and games. Ethan, his girlfriend and Kathryn are bringing a vegetable tray, cheese, and appetizers. And Yandere and King are providing the sweets. Wilford and the Jims are bringing SOME alcohol. And Host and I are bringing the trash bags and helping cleaning up when the fiasco is over. You don't need to do a damn thing and we don't need anything from you."