I'm Not Crazy!

Anti sneaked away from Dark early one morning. Honestly, he wanted a little time away from him. It was great spending so much time with Dark, but he needed a break sometimes. He figured Dark could used a little time away from him, too. He probably thought he had to always keep him entertained somehow and it looked like it was exhausting Dark.

He found his way to Mark's house and knocked on his door. He knew Sean was staying there and he missed him. Amy answered the door, "Oh hey, Anti! What's wrong? Everything okay?"

"Yeah everything's alright" Anti rubbed the back of his head, "Is Sean here?"

She smiled, "Yeah! Him and Mark are doing a recording together, actually. I'll go get him for you. Come on in"

Anti walked in behind her and sat on a chair in the living room, "I'll go get him. You can wait here if you want" as she trotted upstairs, Anti saw Chica and Henry pop in the room watching her leave but then their sights noticed him. 

Chica was the first to run to him because she recognized him, having been at Raspy Hill when he would visit there a long time ago, too. She wagged her tail and licked his hands. Anti giggled, "Hey Chica-beeka! How's my favorite girl doing!? Hiya Henry" he coaxed Henry over and he cautiously padded over. He relaxed into his pets and the two dogs enjoyed the loved they received as Anti vigorously pet, baby-talked and hugged them.

"Anti?"

Anti stopped and looked over to see Sean and Mark coming down the stairs. They smiled as Chica snuck a kiss on his cheek and Anti laughed.

Sean chuckled and came over to him, "What's up? Everything okay?"

"Is Dark being an ass?" Mark asked.

"No, everything's fine" Anti said, "It's just . . . .I don't know. He's been a bit tired I think from 'entertaining' me so I thought I'd escape and give him some time to chill on his own. Hope you guys don't mind"

"Nah it's fine, man!" Sean sat by him and wrapped his arm around his shoulder, "You can hang with us, bro!"

Anti smiled and snuggled into Sean's shoulder like a child or cat, "Yay"

Anti then frowned, "I kind of also wanted to get away from the other egos. I heard Dark arguing with Jackie yesterday about . . .how things were before. I know Dark upset him. I feel bad because on one end Jackie's apologized a LOT for it but on another . . . . he sort of deserves it. Chase didn't even know"

"Know what?" Sean looked concerned, "Chase was the one that told us Jackie had been messing with you. What else happened, Anti?" he gave him a look that could almost rival Chase's.

Amy came back with drinks for them and heard the sensitive topic, "Unless you don't want to talk about it." 

Anti shrugged, "It's out there, you might as well hear it from me. Jackie had been hitting me before the. . . incident. Before Septic possessed me into hurting you a long time ago. It's alright though. It's all in the past."

Sean didn't know what to think, "What? I knew he had been hurting you but. . .even before? I'm sorry, Anti. You shouldn't have had to go through that. Jackie should feel bad for what he's done. But if you feel everything's forgiven now. . . then I won't push it."

Anti nodded and smiled as Chica sat her chin in Anti's lap and he pet her head. Mark hummed, "I'm sorry but I'm proud of Dark. I'm glad he told Jackie out. Anyways! We were gonna mess around and play some games today and go to the dog park later. You wanna join in?"

"Sure! That sounds awesome!"

-8888888888888888888-

Meanwhile with Dark, he had woken up a little late and was surprised to see Anti not in his bed. But then he saw a letter he left on his desk. Dark pulled himself up to go over and read it.