Dark - Actor's Plan

Wilford was getting more and more worried the more time went by. He had tried calling Dark, hoping he was just out of the house but there was no answer.

'Now I KNOW something is wrong. He always answers me no matter what.'

He paced around his office. He had stopped all meetings and interviews for the day, putting up all of Dark's notes on his bulletin board. If his suspicions were right, then Actor was behind this. Even some of the others this morning like King and Bim had noticed Dark's disappearance. And Actor had said nothing. Hell, Actor didn't even blink, not looking troubled at all. But why would he? They hated each other.

He was trying to his best to think about what to do next and had tried getting a hold of Abe, the detective but he wasn't having any luck.

'Dammit all, do I have to go fetch him myself?'

He heard a laugh outside of his office and went over to his office window, peering through his blinds curiously. He saw Actor laughing with the Jims. Probably something silly but it was bothersome. Actor was still trying to get the other egos on his side. Trying to get them to like him. And while Dark was gone, he probably saw this as an opportune time.

'Master of manipulation and fake faces.' Wil was thinking more clearly than ever and he had to stay that way if he were to figure this out.

'Bullocks to it all. I need the detective!' with that, he teleported out of his office just as the Jims were knocking on his door. They opened it to see Wil wasn't there.

"Weird" one of them stated, "He was just in here a little bit ago"

"Yeah, sorry, Actor. Looks like we missed him"

Actor just chuckled lightly, "It's quite alright. I'll talk to him later. I'm in no rush"

Wilford teleported to an apartment complex on the more rougher side of town. The area had a different feel to it completely and where he was, it seemed like it might rain at any moment. It was so gloomy and Wil wasn't one for that kind of mood.

Walking up to the stairs, he clicked the buzzer on the appropriate room and waited for a response. Nothing. He tried again. 

And again. And again. And again. And again.

"Son of a bitch! Stop it with the buzzer! The fuck do you want!? Who are you!?" a crude voice sounded.

"Abe, old pal! It's me, Wilford! I need in!"

There was a moment of silence before Abe grunted, "Fuck off, Wil! I let you go before but you better leave me alone before I shoot your damn face off!"

Wil didn't seem bothered by the threat, "Aw Abey, don't be like that! I need your help."

"Go find someone else's then. I want nothing to do with you"

"Abe, really! This is serious!" Wil groaned, "Let me in!"

"No!"

"Well fine then, you leave me no choice, buddy" he mumbled before teleporting in Abe's apartment.

Abe flinched back suddenly at his appearance, "How the hell did you get in here!? You know what? Nevermind, I'm beyond trying to understand you. Just get out!"

Wilford took in Abe's appearance and he looked that of a classic detective who had given up on everything. He had a bottle in his hand, he hadn't shaved in a while and there were bags under his eyes as if he hadn't been sleeping right.

"Abe listen to me!" Wil was getting upset, "It's important and I know you'll want to help"

"Oh yeah? Why's that?" he took a swig from his bottle.