Anti- A Little Prankster

Anti was walking around the hallway deep in thought. It had been about a month now since the others had truly accepted him and him and the others noticed he had started to change for the better. For one, Anti had become more confident in himself and around his brothers. He was starting to feel less afraid they'd shove him aside once again and was starting to feel like himself finally. 

Anti had come to be more mischievous as well, pulling pranks here and there. He would joke around with Chase, hide Schneep's coffee mug once in a while, cover Jackie's mask in glitter, replace Sean's phone contact names with memes or old vine titles, stick a smilely face sticker onto Jameson's eyeglass. Mild childish things. Of course he was still sometimes unsure around the others but it had only been a month. It would take a lot longer to get completely comfortable with them on his side. 

Currently, he was stalking in Marvin's room, thinking of what prank he could pull on the magician. He was thinking about sneaking catnip into his pillow-case but he knew he'd be reprimanded for it. It would be basically like drugging him since Marvin liked to shapeshift as a cat once in a while. He had to think of something else. Wandering around his bookshelves and bottled potions, he was about to open a spell book when suddenly a hand from behind him stopped him, "Anti"

Anti screeched in sudden panic, having not heard him, "M-marvin! H-hey there. . . . buddy"

Marvin had his mask on but Anti could tell he was raising a brow in question, "What -uh. .  what are you doing in my room, might I ask, Anti? Surely not trying to pull a prank on me, hm? I heard what you did to Jackie's mask. Clever but sloppy. Maybe use glitter 'paint' next time and do his whole suit as well."

Anti smirked, "Alright, I'll try that next time. Why give me advice exactly?"

"Because Jackie broke a lot of my potions bottles that had important . . . stuff in them. Now I have to remake all of it. Little shit deserves a bit more than a sparkly face. Make him look magical."

Anti giggled before handing Marvin the book, "What's in the book that you wouldn't let me open it?"

"Spells."

"What kind of spells?"

"All sorts. Some are silly, some are joke-spells and some are just dangerous. One wrong mispronounced word, though and they could ALL be dangerous. Didn't want you saying one absent-mindedly and accidentally catching fire to something or melting your face off."

Anti had a look of fear on his face and Marvin winked at him, "It's fine. Just don't snoop again. Never know what you'll find in here."

He nodded, "Right. So you have to remake those potions, right?"

Marvin nodded, walking over to his cauldron in a corner of the room, "Yeah. It's not hard. Just takes time"

"C-can I help?" Anti was curious of how Marvin made his odd potions and a smile spread on his face when his brother nodded, "Sure. But do exactly as I tell you, alright? Every potion has to be perfect. Like a recipe for a baked good, for instance. There's a science to it."

Anti nodded and bounced on his toes a little, "Got it! What first?"

Marvin smiled a little at his excitement, "First is water. I got that covered." he said something in Latin and the cauldron filled with water at the point of his wand, "Next thing is . . . African Red Pepper. Chop it up, will you? You have better knife skills. Diced, if you will"

Anti nodded and took out his pocket knife and diced the peppers up, seeds and all perfectly on the small cutting board on Marvin's little desk, "Throw them in, please. I'll get the Mistletoe Berries and mushrooms for you to chop up as well. The berries have to be juiced and the mushrooms halved."