When he shrinks

Today Shockwave was building a shrink ray in his lab after Megatron requested it. You watched him build it as you sat on your bed.

"Hey Shockwave, how does the shrink ray work?" You asked him curiously.

"It works by shooting it at the intended target and it's effects work for half an hour." Shockwave told you.

Suddenly the shrink ray went off when Shockwave had it pointed towards himself. You ran down the stairs and across the lab floor as he shrunk to about four inches.

"Shockwave, are you okay?" You asked him as you picked him up.

"Yes, but it is illogical for you to pick me up." Shockwave said in his now high pitched voice.

You couldn't help but giggle a little because Shockwave now sounded like Brainy Smurf. He gave you an unimpressed look as you tried to settle down.

"What do you find so hilarious?" Shockwave asked you.

"N-nothing." You said as you tried not to laugh.

"That excuse is illogical." Shockwave huffed.

"So.......now what?" You asked Shockwave.

"We wait for the effects to wear off." Shockwave told you.

As you held Shockwave you began asking him about some of his experiments and the Predacons. He seemed more than happy to explain everything to you since you were interested. When he began to grow you put him on the floor and watched him go back to his normal size.