When it's THAT time of the month

When you had woken up that morning you felt a small twinge of pain you ignored it and went to go take a bath. After you got done with your bath and you were drying your hair you felt more pain and you felt something wet run down your leg.

"Fuck." You muttered when you realized that you had gotten your period.

You quickly dried your hair and looked in a few drawers and you were surprised when you found pads/tampons. You were happy when you found a bottle of aspirin in the medicine cabinet. After you took some aspirin you got dressed and put the pad/tampon on/in.

"Good morning Y/n." Shockwave said as you walked out of your bathroom.

"Whatever." You said as you went back to your bedroom.

"I take it you have your period." Shockwave said as he looked at you.

"How do you know about that kind of thing?!" You asked in shock as you quickly turned to face him.

"I am a scientist, I know all about humans, including things such as the menstrual cycle, I even got you a variety of different kinds of candy." Shockwave said as he turned around.

"Oh......thanks......for getting me everything I need." You said awkwardly.

"It was the logical thing to do." Shockwave said.

You blushed a little but you were thankful that he had gotten you everything you needed.