When you get sick

One morning when you woke up your throat felt dry and scratchy and your nose was stuffy. When you saw Shockwave walk past your bedroom you tried to say good morning, but it came out as a whisper. Thankfully he heard you.

"Shockwave! I'm sick!" You tried to say as loud as you could.

"Allow me to go get Knockout." Shockwave said as he walked out of his lab.

While Shockwave was gone you went to go get yourself a tissue box out of your closet. When you got back to your bed Shockwave walked back into his lab with Knockout following him.

"Hello Doll, can you lay still for me?" Knockout asked you when he walked over to you.

You nodded your head and laid perfectly still as Knockout did a couple of scans on you.

"It seems that you have what humans call 'strep throat'. Thankfully I've made an antibiotic that's safe for human consumption." Knockout said as he carefully handed you a small bottle.

"T-thank you, K-Knockout." You said as you tried to smile.

"Try not to talk too much, at least until you're better." Knockout said as he left Shockwave's lab.

Shockwave then activated his holoform, went to your kitchen and made soup for you. You were still surprised that he could make soup, not that you were complaining since it tasted good.