An unexpected visitor

Jasper and Lucy are now five years old
_______________________________________

Today you and Shockwave were taking your kids on a camping trip.
When you all arrived at the camp site Shockwave activated his holoform so that he could help you set everything up. Shortly after you and Shockwave got everything set up Jasper and Lucy wanted to go for a walk in the woods.
As you all were walking you saw some deer.

"Mom look, deer." Lucy said quietly.

"Yes, but we need to stay still." You whispered.

Suddenly the deer looked up at the sky when a strange sound was heard. When you heard a screatcing sound you realized who it was. Your eyes widened when you saw a fimillar Predacon land on the ground and transform.

"Who are you? And why are you in my territory?" Predaking asked when he spotted you.

"Predaking, it would be illogical for you to offline your creator." Shockwave said.

"Shockwave, I did not expect you to be here." Predaking said as he knelt down.

"Hi Predaking, do you remember me?" You asked Predaking.

"Y/n, it is nice to see you as well." Predaking said as he smiled.

"Woah, a dragon!" Lucy said when she realized that Predaking was a friend.

"I see that you both have had offspring." Predaking as he looked at Jasper and Lucy.

"Yes, their names are Jasper and Lucy." Shockwave told Predaking.

That afternoon Predaking told you and Shockwave why he was back on Earth and how he found a home in the forest. Then you and Shockwave told him about your lives now.