You become Cybertronian

Just recently you made the decision to become Cybertronian. Shockwave supported your decision and after a few months he built a lab in a cave that he had found. When he brought you to his lab you saw all kinds of Cybertronian technology.

"Y/n, the process of changing you into a Cybertronian femme will take three days, are you sure that this is what you want?" Shockwave asked you.

"Yes Shockwave, it is." You said bravely.

"Then I will see you when the process is complete." Shockwave said as he put you in some kind of pod.

Once the pod was closed Shockwave pushed a button and the pod began to fill up with some kind of liquid. At first you were scared, but then you soon fell asleep.

              ~ Three days later ~

After three days the transformation was completed. Shockwave emptied the liquid out of the pod and opened it. When you fell out of the pod he caught you and laid you on a berth. When he scanned you he was happy that you were completely healthy. He also thought that your new F/c paint with S/f/c highlights looked good on you. After about an hour you woke up and opened your O/c optics.

"How are you feeling?" Shockwave asked you.

"I feel dizzy, and heavy. But other than that I feel okay." You said as you looked down at your new body.

You had to admit that you looked hot as a femme. And you were pretty sure that Shockwave thought so too. That evening he helped you learn to walk around in your new body and he gave you low grade energon to drink. He even promised to help you find the perfect alt mode in a few days.