The end of the war/he sets you free

Just pretend that Shockwave has a groundbridge remote and had time to take you back home
_______________________________________

When Shockwave grabbed you and ran out of his lab you were afraid that something bad was happening. He quickly opened a groundbridge by using a groundbridge remote and you soon saw that you were in a fimillar forest.

"Shockwave, what's going on?" You asked him curiously.

"The Autobots have won the war and are now hunting the Decepticons down. It's time for you to go home." Shockwave said as he approached your house.

"B-but......" You said nervously.

"Go on, you're free." Shockwave said as he carefully put you on the ground.

"I'm going to miss you." You said as you started to cry.

"I suppose that I will miss you as well." He said as he opened a groundbridge.

"G-goodbye Shockwave, I love you." You said as tears slid down your cheeks.

You watched Shockwave run back through the groundbridge before you went back to your house. When you got home both of your dads and your sister tackled you in a big hug. During dinner your dads told you that Agent Fowler had contacted them shortly after you got captured and told them what had happened to you. That night when you were in bed you cried yourself to sleep.