He turns you on

Today you had convinced Shockwave to take you to the beach. When he agreed you both had Soundwave send a groundbridge to a hidden beach. When you both arrived at the beach you took your clothes off since you were wearing a bathing suit underneath. But when Shockwave activated his holoform you handed him a pair of swim trunks that he had accidentally gotten for you.

"What exactly do you want me to do with this?" Shockwave asked you.

"Put it on." You said as you turned around and covered your eyes.

When you heard Shockwave taking his clothes off you tried not to think about him being naked behind you.

"I'm done." Shockwave said.

"Good, now let's go play in the water...." You said as you turned around.

You couldn't help but blush at the sight in front of you. You tried your best not to stare at Shockwave's perfectly thick yet muscular body. He even had an eight pack. Yep, you were definitely turned on as you imagined how he looked without the swim trunks on.

"Y/n, are you dissapointed at how my holoform looks without clothes?" Shockwave asked you.

"What? No.....y-you look amazing without clothes. I mean your holoform looks amazing without clothes. I-I mean you look good in those swim trunks!" You said as you got flustered.

"That is logical." Shockwave said as he pulled you in for a kiss.