He spends time with you

Today Shockwave decided that he should spend some time with you since lately you seemed bored. He waited for you to do your morning routine and eat breakfast before he went over to you.

"Greetings Y/n, may I spend time with you today?" Shoc asked you as he looked at you with his one red optic.

"Sure, I don't mind." You replied as you got onto Shockwave's servo when he held it out for you.

"I've noticed you've been bored lately." Shockwave said as he let you sit on his shoulder.

"Was it that noticeable?" You asked him nervously.

"Yes, it has." Shockwave said bluntly.

"Sorry about that, it's just that I kinda miss my old home." You said shyly.

"That is logical." Shockwave said as he began walking towards one of the counters in his lab.

"So......what do you do for fun?" You asked Shockwave after a few minutes of silence.

"There is no time for fun when there is a war going on." Shockwave told you.

"Oh...." Was all you said.

"Although, I do find some of Earth's customs interesting." Shockwave said when he noticed that you looked nervous.

"Really, like what?" You asked Shockwave curiously.

"I do find these 'holidays' of yours interesting, could you perhaps tell me about them?" Shockwave asked you.

For the rest of the afternoon you told Shockwave about the different holidays that were celebrated around the world and how they were celebrated.