He sees a wild animal

Today Shockwave took you on a mission to an island near Indonesia. You were surprised when he asked you to come with him, but you weren't complaining. After you got dressed in the right outfit and made yourself some lunch he carefully picked you up and put you on his shoulder before he went to Soundwave to get a groundbridge.

After Shockwave stepped out of the groundbridge you saw various birds flying in the air. Your eyes widened as you looked at everything you could. It was all just so beautiful.

"Hey Shockwave, can you use your holoform so we can take a walk?" You asked Shockwave.

"Yes, that would be logical." Shockwave said as he gently put you on the ground and activated his holoform.

You and Shockwave began walking and looking at various plants, birds and insects. You both suddenly stopped though when a komodo dragon walked across the path.

"What is that creature?" Shockwave asked you quietly.

"It's called a komodo dragon." You replied.

"Illogical, dragons do not really exist on Earth." Shockwave told you.

"It's not that kind of dragon, it's actually just a very large species of lizzard." You told Shockwave.

"I will need to look them up when we return to the Nemesis." Shockwave said as you both began walking again.