are you sure you want to do this?

This is from dans pov.

Chapter 5...

Elia was now 5 months old, she was growing up so much and it was like yesterday she was born, she was now in a size up from her clothes and I even brought her a few pairs of baby converse. She looked so cute in her baby shoes, we were all ready for the park.. We were meeting up with Chrissy, woody, janna, will and aweouii.. We headed out Kristy wasn't coming with us as she had to do some work so I let her stay at home. Me and Kristy were on a good path and we hadn't so much as fought since that night I broke down into her arms.

I headed to the park and saw the guys it was wills birthday and we wanted to have a little get together because I don't drink much anymore we decided on a kid friendly party and so we hung out and became kids for the day..

Chrissy and janna were fawning over Elia and talking about how she was so cute. Woody even said to me he and Chrissy have been trying to have a baby. I hugged him, because he was the first to get married they haven't thought about kids yet and when me and Amelia got married and fell pregnant I knew I he wanted kids. Will came with aweouii and we surprised him with party poppers, Elia got scared so I had to calm her down I took her to the swings and she was being her bubbly self. Kyle brought will a stuffed cat for his birthday that Elia decided it was hers to have, will made a promise that if she says will as her first word she won't have to give it back. I laughed and we ate cake and headed to the playground. I went on the slide with Elia and we were enjoying ourselves.. after she tired her self out on the swings and the slide, she fell asleep in her pram. We all talked until it was 3pm then I decided to take off so I can get Elia home. We headed home as it was down the road from my pace. I was coming back when I saw a guy go into the flat, I saw Kristy kiss his cheek and hug him. I wondered who he could be so we headed to the cafe and hung around there for a but before going home..

After finally arriving home after being at the cafe for 20mins we headed inside and saw them on the couch drinking tea and talking..

"Hey Dan your home, how was the party and I hope you don't mind I have a guest over?"

"Uh, no its fine Kristy and it was ok"

"Dan this is Ralph"

"Nice to meet you, I have a best friend named Ralph.. Can I speak to you Kristy"

"Excuse me raplhy"

She got up and picked up Elia and hugged her. She then took her to the bedroom and we spoke there..

"Why didn't you tell me, you were having guests over?"

"Ok I only knew a few hours ago and I called you but you weren't answering so I left you a voicemail"

"I mean why didn't you tell me before today"

"I didn't know then Dan"

"Who is he?"

"Why do you want to know for?"

"We didn't come home just so you can have sex with him.."

"WHAT..EW"

"so you did"

"No, he's my cousin"

"Oh come on"

"He is, we have known each other since we were 4 and I don't do incest"

"So why isn't he Australian?"

"Because he lives here with my great aunty Mary"

"Wait Mary the woman who helped you when you moved here?"

"Yes dan...., Ralph I told you about how he had glasses and pimples well that's him"

"Oh I'm sorry"