Dan's POV

After Kristy told me she was having a baby I was shocked but happy, I know I said that I didn't want one a few months back but that was Elia was small and we were together.. Maybe us being apart helped? I was now laying next to Kristy as she slept, I pulled her shirt up and watched her stomach move.. It was weird how she was having our baby.. I was in my own world when Kristy woke up and smiled at me..

"Hey.. What are you doing?"

"Just watching our baby move.."

"Well he or she is on my bladder and I need to pee."

"We have a concert tonight so I won't be back until later."

"Yeah that's fine.. Elia will be okay, maybe you should go and wake her up?"

"Okay.. Do you want anything?"

"Besides not needing a pee every 5 minutes, noo I'm okay.."

I came over to Kristy and kissed her lips as I walked out to see Elia in her crib playing with her toy, I picked her up and took her to get some food.. I was now making breakfast when Kristy came out and sat down next to Elia who was now wanting her to feed her.. I smiled then saw I needed to get ready for sound check and do an interview today..

"Hey I have to get ready.."

"Its okay Dan.. Go.."

I headed to the shower and got ready for a big day..

Later that night after we finished the concert I headed out with Kyle, Will, Woody, Greg and Dick.. I was now getting a round of drinks when a bunch of girls came over and saw who I was..

"Hey.. Would you like to join us?" I said as they walked with us to the table, I sat down and got a few drinks into me.. I was now in my own world when one of the girls started to rub my leg, I was now watching her when she grabbed my face and kissed me.. Not wanting to make Kristy unhappy like I did 5 months ago I broke away and got up from the table heading out to the fresh air.. I can't believe that she did that.. I know that Kristy is going to kill me.